N-Europe

Brittany Murphy (& Now Her Husband) Has Died

Dante

wow there really are a lot of dicks on this forums....

Not even to do with the death of BM but the level of disrespect between members here is astounding. It's alright having a bit of a laugh, but

you gotta love the childish tag teaming going on between members that think they are mature adults. I've seen this happen A LOT lately with different members aimed at different members.

She is quite a well known actress too you know so the thread is valid and get over it. :)

Beyond that I'm only seen a handful of movies she was in sin city being one of my favourites of hers. I'm useless with actors so I had to look her up to see who she was but I defo know her to see her.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even to do with the death of BM but the level of disrespect between members here is astounding. It's alright having a bit of a laugh, but

you gotta love the childish tag teaming going on between members that think they are mature adults. I've seen this happen A LOT lately with different members aimed at different members.

She is quite a well known actress too you know so the thread is valid and get over it. :)

Beyond that I'm only seen a handful of movies she was in sin city being one of my favourites of hers. I'm useless with actors so I had to look her up to see who she was but I defo know her to see her.

Thank you for your humble judgements, mighty one.

tag teaming going on between members that think they are mature adults.

I'm unaware of having any team mates.

Or even friends for that matter.

I'm a lone wolf.

Or a just a loner in the eyes of others.

Edited by Wesley

Really? I knew we had friendly banter, but I wasn't aware we were tag-teaming or being disrespectul.

Really? I knew we had friendly banter, but I wasn't aware we were tag-teaming or being disrespectul.

just a tad bit now

my posts looks more dramatic because it's on the top of the page to be fair :)

And I'm not aiming it at any specific people. Just in general. Happened a few times on the rage thread as well.

Just people type stuff they would NEVER say in person. Would you slag BM's death to a fan's face? I highly doubt it.

just a tad bit now

my posts looks more dramatic because it's on the top of the page to be fair :)

And I'm not aiming it at any specific people. Just in general. Happened a few times on the rage thread as well.

Just people type stuff they would NEVER say in person. Would you slag BM's death to a fan's face? I highly doubt it.

I have more posts per page, so that's not the case for me. :heh:

But yeah, of course we say things we wouldn't say in person (well, maybe ReZ would), but that's the beauty of the Internet. We dare be more honest on here. Still, while we speak our mind, I don't think any of us would be so insensitive as to "slag" her death to a fan's face. Heck, I don't even think we're slagging her here. We're simply expressing that while it is tragic, we can't exactly mourn every single person that dies - especially not just because they're famous. It may seem cold, but it's a fact of life. But of course none of us are gloating the fact that she died. We're simply making a bit of dark fun because we know the people on here can handle it and understand that it's not evil-spirited.

• 5 months later...
Really? I never heard anything of any one being suspect, just that she died from illnesses induced by over the counter medicine before finally going into a heart attack?

And who do you think was working behind the counter?...

That's right!

It was a pharmacist.