N-Europe

A question

danny

I didnt really know where to put this random request so here seems as good a anywhere.

Does anyone know of an equation to allow me to turn time in to a deciaml. Ie 15 mins = 0.25. But i need to be able to work out say 23 mins to a decimal. Just trying to find the fastest possible way to do it.

I didnt really know where to put this random request so here seems as good a anywhere.

Does anyone know of an equation to allow me to turn time in to a deciaml. Ie 15 mins = 0.25. But i need to be able to work out say 23 mins to a decimal. Just trying to find the fastest possible way to do it.

If it's in seconds or minutes then just divide it by 60.

Tell me about it. Its been 9 years. The thing is i need to get really good at doing it in my head as i want retrade and maths is the thing most people fail on. So im going to try and hit the groud runing well before i actually get a chance to go for it.

Tell me about it. Its been 9 years. The thing is i need to get really good at doing it in my head as i want retrade and maths is the thing most people fail on. So im going to try and hit the groud runing well before i actually get a chance to go for it.

If you ever need any help or advice with maths-related stuff, there's more than enough mathsy people around here, myself included (I'm a civil engineering student), and at least one teacher!