NEurope
jayseven

Your Capitalist Agenda Pushing List

Well, I must suggest Oldboy as well. It's different though like OW said.

Flink, you're like the worst matchmaker ever.

Screw you! Why? What the fuuuuuck did I doooo wrooooong?! :(

Everything. But it's okay, you can't help you were born that way dear.

If you had your way I would have slept with every other knee member by now

Assuming this statement is correct, and it seems to me that you've been unsuccessful in that goal...that would be the why.

What did you do wrong, iunno.

Everything. But it's okay, you can't help you were born that way dear.

:( I'm fiiiiine.

Assuming this statement is correct, and it seems to me that you've been unsuccessful in that goal...that would be the why.

What did you do wrong, iunno.

Well, we just haven't found a male would is awesome enough to take on The Mollymon. In time, maybe a contender will rise, but for now, we wait.

A few potential suitors have come and gone. OxyWaste...that's all I can remember. None have lived up to the task. But one shall prevail.

Now you make it sound like Molly is something fierce that needs to be conquered.

If you had your way I would have slept with every other knee member by now :heh:

Then be glad this isn't Burger King. :heh:

Seriously, Oxy, I get what you're trying to argue, but you're just terrible at arguing it. :heh: You're essentially saying you know exactly what a good life is and what a bad life is. Isn't it a little high on the horse of you to claim to know what philosophers have been discussing for thousands of years without coming to a conclusion they could agree on? :heh:

It isn't so much the fact that you believe another way of life to be better, nor so much the fact that you're trying to convince us of the same, but the fact that you're convinced that YOU are right and WE are wrong!

But hey, it's Christmas! It's not about fighting, it's about pres... I mean love! :D

Now you make it sound like Molly is something fierce that needs to be conquered.

In a way, Molly is the representation of all women. Women are a challenge. You thought walking into Mordor was tough! ;)

Of course, I joke! Thanks for being a good sport, Mollymon.

I was really laughing! :D I am a challenge and I can be fierce, nail on the head :p

ANYWAY. I don't know what to get my Nanna. The only thing she wants is my Grandad back and she can never have that, it's so sad. Chocolate covered ginger just doesn't cut it.

I was really laughing! :D I am a challenge and I can be fierce, nail on the head :p

ANYWAY. I don't know what to get my Nanna. The only thing she wants is my Grandad back and she can never have that, it's so sad. Chocolate covered ginger just doesn't cut it.

Oh..in that case, it was all intended. You must be tough, taking on Oxy in a debate. My fingers hurt from typing.

:sad:

Nan's are usually happy with anything 'nice' though. Smelly stuff, flowers, sweets, olde cooking type things. I have no idea what mine actually like as they are so enthusiastic whatever I get them. I think they're just glad I'm a nice young boy.

For my Grandma's 80th B-day we made a Photoalbum with pictures of everything she's missed (she's a 20 straight hours drive away). Perhaps something similar would go over well for you.

For my Grandma's 80th B-day we made a Photoalbum with pictures of everything she's missed (she's a 20 straight hours drive away). Perhaps something similar would go over well for you.

That's an incredibly thoughtful gift. Making your own gifts is always a great idea, because you'll know that it's a one of a kind, that no one else has that same particular thing.

I might ask for a N64 for old times sake. I keep walking past a flat where they're contsantly playing goldeneye / Mario Kart. Epically jealous.

Basiclaly I just want one for Conker's bad fur day and Diddy Kong multiplayer. Anyone know if they hold up these days?

I might ask for a N64 for old times sake. I keep walking past a flat where they're contsantly playing goldeneye / Mario Kart. Epically jealous.

Basiclaly I just want one for Conker's bad fur day and Diddy Kong multiplayer. Anyone know if they hold up these days?

Well, I picked up Diddy Kong Racing again a while ago with much joy as a result. :D

A grey N64?

(how many threads can we get this argument going in?)

A grey N64?

I ain't getting dragged into that again. :heh:

I was never a fan of Diddy Kong Racing. Never liked it. :(

Nightwolf, I hear you. I want Mr. Christmas to give me a proper job. Serious giftsss.

We tried doing something like that for our grandpa, though instead of an album we were going to make a calendar with photos of the entire family (so his children and grandchildren). For some reason the calendar never got made though.

So instead we gave him one of those digital frames that changes pictures, with our pictures on it heh.

A grey N64?

lol, I seem to have managed to avoid this... what was the arguement?

Whether the N64 was black or grey, it started a while ago in Wii Discussion but has recently risen again the 09 Awards 'Moment of 09' thread.

:heh:

p2560_main.jpg

A 24cm high, 2.3kg gummy bear. I want one. Expensive though

:o!!

Is that the same website where you can buy hugely oversized bars of chocolates, or Cadbury's Creme Eggs? I heard of it but never found it where you could get that stuff from.

Whether the N64 was black or grey, it started a while ago in Wii Discussion but has recently risen again the 09 Awards 'Moment of 09' thread.

:heh:

lol, sounds awesome I'll have to look