NEurope
ReZourceman

Comedy Rainbow

Episode 23

Sponsored by Evian's Waters of the World collection....and possibly their most offensive edition water ever! Does Dr Wu-Man have good news for her new patient? Will you heed the advice in the public service announcement? All this and more in the heart pounding new episode of Comedy Rainbow!

The walking off part was gay/homosexual i.e. fucking disgraceful. Predictable shit.

Apart from that it was pretty decent, some good Evian's and stuff which I've forgotten but was deffo OK. Also I'm not sure what it is but I like outtakes where people fail a sketch through laughter, The Office outtakes (UK & US) are brilliant for example.

A good 7/10

Episode 23!!!. Suppose this is as good a time to bring back a review of this. Live, as always!!!.

Edit

I promised, and i deliver. Enjoy!!!. Oh, filmed it using my HTC. Audio is clearer this time around, may even use decent software on my next video.

Edited by Jimbob

Thanks for the video reviews chaps.

Dannyboy, from what I could gather the two you didn't catch;

"Bit of a chequered past" - I had just PAS on the wall. (If you're unfamiliar with the phrase, it means to have a bit of a dodgy history.

And then Crispy One Tonne Soup - Crispy Wantan Soup. :p

About the crispy soup, battered broth? I was definitely NOT thinking that :p

It was okay, the Evian were bad taste but slightly amusing. Although for the Tsunami, you just did dirt? Surely you could add a few other things.

About the crispy soup, battered broth? I was definitely NOT thinking that :p

It was okay, the Evian were bad taste but slightly amusing. Although for the Tsunami, you just did dirt? Surely you could add a few other things.

I added twigs and bits of rotten wood too! Maybe they weren't too visible. Oh and a leafy twig.

"Bit of a chequered past" - I had just PAS on the wall. (If you're unfamiliar with the phrase, it means to have a bit of a dodgy history.

Why only PAS, though?

I added twigs and bits of rotten wood too! Maybe they weren't too visible. Oh and a leafy twig.

I was expecting like, part of a boat/house maybe a mini person. I don't know, I just expected more! You were surprisingly unwilling to go to new lows it seems :p

Yeah, I was expecting bits of human bodies or something equally grotesque. :heh: Come on, ReZ, you've already done dead baby goo - you can't wuss out now! :p

I genuinely lol'd at the last Waters of the World one. Just the last comment about the transport. I feel awful. The rest was average comedy rainbow (i.e I didn't find it funny).

Why was there no 't' at the end of 'Pas'?

That was just explained around 5 posts previously.

I genuinely lol'd at the last Waters of the World one. Just the last comment about the transport. I feel awful. The rest was average comedy rainbow (i.e I didn't find it funny).

Because he had a BIT of a chequered past.

Chequered past was the only shit one I can think of :p

Good episode ReZ!

Wanted to get a couple done in this one. Got a reasonably funny one for next episode. :p

I didn't think the Waters of the World themes were as funny as previous ones you've done, but the presentation of them is still funny :D MOAR SCARE CLAIRE/DR. WU MAN PLZ!

Episode 24

After 16 months...Comedy Rainbow has returned! With a hilarious new scheme of enjoyment and humour! The blistering hilarity and pace returns! Tune in next episode for all your old favourites and new segments!

A return of the rainbow brings a return for the Fez report

Views and opinions of Comedy Rainbow within.

Cheers guys! Very much appreciate the video reviews. Glad you each enjoyed (to certain extents).

My sights are on making next episode very good indeed....so....we shall see.

Danny, i'll have a watch of your review once i get home. Always enjoyable they are.