NEurope
Dyson

Xpert Eleven: Season 11

Who else is after a friendly..? i've got poor form so it might be a bad idea.. but i just fancy a game :grin:

:EDIT:

I don't know if I missed it earlier, or whether you've just sent it, but i've just accepted the friendly Oddy :D

:EDIT.. Part Deux:

I've accepted your friendly offer Villan :grin: although ive got Odwinica tommorrow, so it'll be on Tuesday.

Edited by DuD

Should be loads of youth arriving today. I have rejected the 18 3 offered to me.

*Grumble grumble*

Should be loads of youth arriving today. I have rejected the 18 3 offered to me.

*Grumble grumble*

Mcoy recieved an 19 - 3, prone to injurt and cheats, rejected.

I got a defender (19-4) that I don't need. Especially as "greedy" and "goal instincts" are probably really bad skills for a defender.

Greedy is good and bad. It means they play significantly better with a win bonus, but get a bit stroppy when there is no win bonus. Goal instinct is a bit naff for a defender, but may make him attractive to buyers? You could possibly sell him, but maybe not.

Got a defender with 19-4. He is greedy, but I think I should replace him with the 22-4 defender with no skills.

Got a defender with 19-4. He is greedy, but I think I should replace him with the 22-4 defender with no skills.

Mcoy would keep the 19-4 unless you're struggling with average age. Greedy is not an attribute that will break your team, in fact the performance may increase slightly with a bonus payout

Mcoy would also say your 19-4 has a far greater chance of skilling up because of their youth then the 22-4.

Edit: Mcoy picked up 2 injuries in his first friendly which is annoying. Luckily they are only slight injures which will be sorted before the start of the season.

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Won my friendly against Domstercool 2-1.

I'm excited for the match against Mcoy. Should give me an idea how I will perform this season and my chances for relegation.

Edited by Tales

I kinda expected that result with how bad form was.. at least some of the team have increased their form with no training costs :)

On to Tuesdays match with Rudolph Rovers :p

Mcoy was wondering if anyone has had any luck with recruitment? Mcoy has heard nothing from his two people so that seems unceratin.

Would it be worth creating a new thread with a recruitment title to try lure some other Neuros in?

Mcoy was wondering if anyone has had any luck with recruitment? Mcoy has heard nothing from his two people so that seems unceratin.

Would it be worth creating a new thread with a recruitment title to try lure some other Neuros in?

We need 2.

I have been PMing various people.

Only person that has got back to me is Iun who is thinking about it. I will keep the PMs up surely we can get 2!

I'll go through my PMs. I think some peeps last time said they were interested but the league started quite suddenly.

Screaming internally in joy.

My youth: 19 - 6 with four positives special qualities (not counting feeling towards club).

Screaming internally in joy.

My youth: 19 - 6 with four positives special qualities (not counting feeling towards club).

Damn good times he looks an utter beast make the most of him!

My striker Marcosonni was similar to that he is a 22 8 now and worth 13 mil! Back of the net. Sadly my latest youth offer was a 2 so you can't win them all.

Selling Calcone :weep: one of my midfield holy trinity. He leaves on a high and hopefully money raised by him can be reinvested on defensive and midfield youth talent.

Oddy could I ask your advice about Harrington my defender. The guy is a literal walking piece of garbage. He has gone up wait for it. By 2 skill bars in 11 years! lol

However look at my defense is he useful as an average age booster?

Edited by Haden

Noodle Esporte Clube's facilities have been voted the best in the league, in an independent fanzine survey. As a result, the club sees improved attendances and lots of interest from companies wanting advertising space at the ground. Due to the income this generates, the club's sponsor agrees to release additional funds for training and transfers. 251 500 econ has been added to the club's account.

Back of the net :awesome: sadly my coach lied and my 17 -4 turned out to be a 17 -2

Sadly my latest youth offer was a 2 so you can't win them all.

Haha serves you right for getting a beast before that! I haven't had my youth yet, he'd better be good but I've not got my hopes are because mine never are!

My youth was a 19yr old 4 if I remember right. Might bring him into the squad, not sure yet as it'll depend on if one of my strikers sells or not.

Got myself a new Striker, after disposing of my 29-3. I now am in the possession of a 22-5

Mcoy secured several new players who he thinks will be important to the future of the club. An experienced goalkeeper to hopefully stop some goals (for once!) and a new midfielder to train up for the future.

Mcoy is now happy with his squad and will not be looking to purchase anymore assets. Mcoy has also had no luck with recruitment from several areas :(

Haha serves you right for getting a beast before that! I haven't had my youth yet, he'd better be good but I've not got my hopes are because mine never are!

I was right.

A 20 3. Why me? I suppose he does have the training cone but at that age it's just not worth training him up.

DudeDazz says he wants to try again so I will make him a new team we just need one guy now!

My Xpert Change Report came in. While it's great to have +9 and -0, I can't help to feel a bit disappointed that, due to an injury causing him to have an average form of 13, my star player's Estimated Value went down by 6 million.