N-Europe

Xpert Eleven: Season 11

Dyson

And so it comes down to the last match. There are two options for me to survive this season:

- Beating DuD

- Getting a draw and hope that Odwin defeats Silverdale.

Edit: looks like there's also a big battle between Spambot and Twozzock.

Edited by Cube

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy sheeeet. Promotion all relies on this next match. Assuming Recall have an easy time against Martinist's Men and claim the second spot that is. It's me vs the Munchers for the third spot. Very glad for that draw in my last match though. Sure, a win would have been nicer but at least that one extra point will keep me safe if I draw with the Munchers. Think they're the better team, especially going by Goal Difference but thankfully it's a home game for me.

Bring. It. On!

Good win for me, shame my last match is againt Haden. Only hope for a win is that he focusses on form for players instead of beating me!

Don't run yourself down we usually have great encounters! Only have one youth player to play so if you get a win it will be deserved.

Now is the time to ask about the end of the season.

Have a few things lined up such as the awards again when I get round to catching up!

Questions.

Is everyone happy with the 3 divison system?

Do we want another friendly cup in the league down time?

Do you have any friends that want to join I think we have 4 teams needed. Also if people want to drop hints in gen chit chat or to friends etc that we need new players please do!

3 tier is win.

I'm staying up! Promotion has been decided in teh middle league, and the last relegation spot really is, as cube says, all hinging on that game. I think so long as cube draws he'll be safe.

Finishing my season in 4th place looks as if I was somehow in the fight for promotion -- laughable! Not my proudest season. I'm not expecting a good change report, either, and I figure the three teams that come down will ensure I'll be battling for survival again next time around!

Two players and manager for the x11 this week, my last game of teh season :)

I liked the cup, gave more chance to train players, get some transfer and build a little bit of money in mean time, whilst perhaps having a few matches against new opponents to try different tactics?

Like the 3 tier system. So glad I'm still up there at the top league!

Don't run yourself down we usually have great encounters! Only have one youth player to play so if you get a win it will be deserved.

Now is the time to ask about the end of the season.

Have a few things lined up such as the awards again when I get round to catching up!

Questions.

Do you have any friends that want to join I think we have 4 teams needed. Also if people want to drop hints in gen chit chat or to friends etc that we need new players please do!

Yes.

No - It's just a big waste of time. Play friendlies if you want to but there's no need for a cup because it goes on for too long. Have to spend loads of econ for form training to keep them going.

No.

Yes to the 3-tier and no to cup.

I'm 99% sure to not end in the bottom of the active teams so that's good. But my worst keeper got injured very early on in todays match and didn't get the experience I expected. Could use him next time but I'd like to up a good fight no matter how pointless it is.

Anyway, my biggest problem are those guys in the front. Two of them won't get 100% exp and unless some miracle happens they will drop in skill. Two of them has 8 and 9 in average form(their current form is even worse)... and a third has 10. Will the form increase only on the day the training is finished? They will all be done tomorrow.

Edited by Tales

Quite a tight game against me and MadDog, but Ell beating Dyson would have guaranteed I stay up despite the outcome of this match.

Jay: Fancy a friendly on Tuesday? If yes, your gaff or mine?

Questions.

Yes

No, it takes too long.

Afraid not. Might drop a hint in Gen Chit Chat, mind.

----------------------------------

Happenstance: I've seen you've left the MSE League and I'm assuming you just can't be bothered with it any more?

Edited by Roostophe

Yup.

Nope. I've loved my first season but am quite looking forward to a bit of down time.

Probably not. There's noone I can think of that'd be reliable and stick with it anyway.

Went 4-2-4 against ReZ today, thought i'd mix it up. Got a much needed point and made sure my youth strikers got their last exp too (both 5 skilled played a 7 and an 8 :D)

Unfortunately he injured my star striker and he had to be replaced by a midfielder. Curse you ReZ.

I see Marshall 'fucking' Bain is back playing a 12 again this week, why the fuck could he not manage that against Cubic last week..?

Edited by DuD

Just been looking around on the League, Secret United had an astounding home form, with no lost games.

Hoping to keep second place spot just to prove to everyone not to doubt me, but I think Secret will take it :(

Apparently I'm 770 /75027 globally and 121/9700 in English rating. Not sure how they are worked but I'm surprised. I'm guessing Odwin must be realllllllllllly high up.

Just been looking around on the League, Secret United had an astounding home form, with no lost games.

Hoping to keep second place spot just to prove to everyone not to doubt me, but I think Secret will take it :(

Apparently I'm 770 /75027 globally and 121/9700 in English rating. Not sure how they are worked but I'm surprised. I'm guessing Odwin must be realllllllllllly high up.

Mcoy would like to ask if you have a private team?

Mcoy goes down to where he belongs. Mcoy will be sure to replace his 6 skill goalkeeper who has constantly played at 2/3 skill bars.

Mcoy also has 2 friends who will join.

Awesome

I may have another friend who might join. See if he has enough time, I keep talking to him about it (..obsessed much?) and he seems interested.

And Awesome.

Get them all to sign up etc try and convinve them to join the board as its good fun seeing the posts in the forum.

Haden I often come in here with no thanks left, so am unable to often thank your report posts. You do an amazing job, so thanks. :D

lol np! Congrats to you btw! Done an awesome job of winning the league with time to spare.