NEurope
Sprout

A Nintendo Christmas Carol

With sincere apolagies from Sprout, and severe swear words from me, he has been unable to post the new mag as these forums dislike us. All of us.

I have it though!! Here you go...

xmascarol116lu.png

Bloody forum, its completely messed up! I'd best explain why there are three posts that include the same mag. Well, when I first tried posting it, the message wouldn't appear. Later, I saw that there was a new post on another thread. Hoping that I could do the same, I tried reposting. Nada. I thought it may only be me having this problem, so I asked my good friend coo to post it for me. Again, nothing. Now all of a sudden these posts have magically appeared, and I am unable to edit them for now. So sorry about that. But hey, at least its up :heh:.

Just a quick question, why does it say made by Maiden's at the top. I'm not doubting you, but it's weird. Also, that was fantastic!

Just a quick question, why does it say made by Maiden's at the top. I'm not doubting you, but it's weird. Also, that was fantastic!

Maidens is my surname. I thought my email address gave that away :heh:.

It's getting better...great great work. I'm more excited to see the rest of this, than any 360...:)

I concour with Sarka and Tphi, we do need the next comic...Oh, here it is, number 12:

xmascarol122kg.png

Brilliant new one Sprout! Although... why would this make Scrouge liek Christmas? I reckon this is going to have a very different ending.. well, maybe.

Brilliant new one Sprout! Although... why would this make Scrouge liek Christmas? I reckon this is going to have a very different ending.. well, maybe.

What, and the original dumping scene in the book made Scrooge like Christmas? Nah, didn't think so.

Sorry, but the comic will be up about 11pm tonight. The reason for this is that at 6:30pm I have to be at school to perform in my school's pantomime. Don't worry, I have one ready, but I don't have the time to put on the finishing touches on it (those blue lines on the speech bubbles are a bloody pest)! So sorry about that.

Oh, and sorry if you were thinking that this post had the new mag in it :heh:.

Sorry, but the comic will be up about 11pm tonight. The reason for this is that at 6:30pm I have to be at school to perform in my school's pantomime. Don't worry, I have one ready, but I don't have the time to put on the finishing touches on it (those blue lines on the speech bubbles are a bloody pest)! So sorry about that.

Oh, and sorry if you were thinking that this post had the new mag in it :heh:.

They're usually about 11ish anyway