NEurope
Sprout

A Nintendo Christmas Carol

Only just spoted this, it's really cool, it should be on the main page so everyone can see it.

And just to add -Mega paint skillz!!!!!

Only just spoted this, it's really cool, it should be on the main page so everyone can see it.

It is on the main page, it's pretty much in the middle of the page but white, I guess that's why you overlooked it; direct link

And Sprout your story is really awesome as well as your paint skills.

Ha another great one sprout,I can't wait to till the next one,the whole kirby thing was fantastic :grin:

Great work indeed. Although I was half expecting Link to be the Ghost of Christmas Past and Samus for the Ghost of Christmas Future. Kirby's great. I love Kirby.

I had no idea who the ghost of Christmas past would be, I'm loving kirby! And, also, I never thought about how the past and future could be done in non Mairo worlds? I doubt that'll happen, just my input!

Kirby as a ghost - love it.

The idea with the warp star is great and the line "You shouldn't have put that window there in the first place" - hilarous.

The mag has entered the double digit numbers, starting with this one, number 10:

xmascarol105bi.png

Have you planned this out with what will happen each day, to make sure you can get it all done in the limited comic made available? Also, is this gonna be a cool 24 day one or a crumby 25 day one?

Have you planned this out with what will happen each day, to make sure you can get it all done in the limited comic made available? Also, is this gonna be a cool 24 day one or a crumby 25 day one?

A basic setup has been sorted out, so that I'll be able to manage fitting it into the 24 days I have. It will end on Christmas Eve, don't you worry.

hahaha just found it, this is great. I have to say i never read comics but you have shown me the light. Ace paint skills too.

Awesome Sprout, keep up the good work! I love the custom headers to each strip :)

Wheres today's comic please sprout if you out there, get this done or i might go crazy!

It's 20 to 6, do you really expect the comic now?!