NEurope
Sprout

A Nintendo Christmas Carol

So, I'm bored, with barely anything to do. I open up my music files, and notice 'Scrooge', from the Muppets Christmas Carol. Then I got this idea, a Nintendo Christmas Carol. I immediately started working on it. The best I can do however are comics made in paint :heh:. My plan is to have 24 comics, a new one everyday, ending on Christmas Eve. It may change, but for now, who knows. So here's the first one. Enjoy :).

EDIT: The comlete archive is here!

xmascarol18ek.png

xmascarol23yl.png

xmascarol31zi.png

xmascarol45so.png

xmascarol52gf.png

xmascarol67ef.png

xmascarol73rf.png

xmascarol98zw.png

xmascarol105bi.png

xmascarol116lu.png

xmascarol122kg.png

xmascarol139ra.png

xmascarol144za.png

xmascarol155ke.png

xmascarol167fq.png

xmascarol178id.png

xmascarol183jy.png

xmascarol192eo.png

xmascarol207aw.png

xmascarol213cy.png

xmascarol224cv.png

xmascarol236xr.png

xmascarol245we.png

Me to that was great! Can't wait to see the rest, if you make it all.

Lets hope it lasts longer than a certain other story that was been told on the old forums...

Also pretty damn good for paint.

Very good, more, more, more :D

And I must say I'm pretty impressed if you find time and enough ideas to bring out a new comic every day.

haha. very nice. maybe get the moderators to make a sticky thread for ya to post your comics in?

hey thats a great comic you have there you must have talent for this. looking forward to your next one.

Wow, thats brill, well done sprout. I hope you keep doing them! Cant wait for the next one

Bring the next one forthwith! Good job, any possibilty of it being a flash toon once its completed?

Wow, this is great. You should publish them on an proper site as they're darn good. Something I'd want to show off if Id done them.

Lmao!!!! Love it

Write old Cooey into the scenery some time and i will give you one hundred monopoly pounds :)

BEST. THREAD. EVER.

Anyone else thinks these should be posted on the main page?

BEST. THREAD. EVER.

yeah, and Nintendo is in a news blackout lately, so maybe the mods could just push this comic into the main page, not like a new article everyday, but a "growing feature/article" in the side headlines, like a daily feature till day 25th december...

I doubt we will have more news from nintendo in december as they said nothin in 2nd december, and are already preping up for E3.

BEST. THREAD. EVER.

Yeah this should definitely be on the main page, very funny comics and I still can't believe they are made in paint.