NEurope
Sprout

A Nintendo Christmas Carol

Sorry, but the comic will be up about 11pm tonight. The reason for this is that at 6:30pm I have to be at school to perform in my school's pantomime. Don't worry, I have one ready, but I don't have the time to put on the finishing touches on it (those blue lines on the speech bubbles are a bloody pest)! So sorry about that.

Oh, and sorry if you were thinking that this post had the new mag in it :heh:.

OMG... birdo is a man, a travesti... kirby and scrou...wario are after a guy :| and they don't even know it (at least I think so)

One show down, two to go. I suppose I should give you mag 13 now:

xmascarol139ra.png

Also, want a Zelda Four Swords Christmas Wallpaper? I thought I'd make these, just because I wanted to. So, here:

xmaslinks800x600copy3jy.th.gif

xmaslinks1024x768copy0lb.th.gif

xmaslinks1280x1024copy2at.th.gif

I hate it when GIFs mess up your pictures :heh:.

How the hell do copy the sprites in there like that in paint? Unless... do you draw them?

How the hell do copy the sprites in there like that in paint? Unless... do you draw them?
print screen?

just one of the possible ways though

What took you so long I was going to bed then

I'm a very busy guy you know. I have exams to revise for and pantos to perform as well as this too. But my school breaks up on Friday, so maybe mags will be much earlier from then on.

print screen?

just one of the possible ways though

But it's super-hard to paste things into paint, without pasting the surrounds in to, and then he has to draw the background in to, which looks really detailed over it.

BTW Another ace mag sprout :)

But it's super-hard to paste things into paint, without pasting the surrounds in to, and then he has to draw the background in to, which looks really detailed over it.

BTW Another ace mag sprout :)

not that hard if you turn off the background layers and leave only the sprites on-screen, still, just one of the many "practical" ways to do it.

PS: indeed, awesome mag sprout, keep them coming :P

It's started to get serious with Mag 15:

xmascarol155ke.png

Was your school's pantomime good I had one today

Well, yesterday I was revising for an exam. Today, I wasn't. Result: slightly earlier comic.

Awww, I feel sorry for Scrooge.. there are almost tears in my eyes. Although I am ridiculously tired... goodnight!