NEurope
Dan_Dare

The Alternative User Image Gallery

Yep, whoever gets me is sorted.

Except I'd prefer something else.

Think back to where I first met you :P That's the store logo (that I had to make myself on photoshop...)

Ooooooooooooooo!

Hahaha. That is insanely thoughtful. You would make a good lover, Mr. Seven.

lol! I love.

People assuming I'm an indian woman. I'm stunned. I'm white as a sheet and the closest I get to indian is that my grandmother was a quarter pakistani.

So no, I'm basically in no way asian, any way, shape or form.

Paj Meen Ah is a play on Pashmina, which was just a username I chose on another site after it became the end of a joke at school that day, so it was in my head. And it wasn't shit like james65h or whatever. But I changed it when I came over here, initially to see if ReZ would realise it was me. I've never worn a pashmina in my life. :/

EDIT: LOL! How is "Pashmina" a female indian name?!

A genuine lol. "Hey Pashmina! Come play with us!"

lol!

Dude, Pashmina is a name. Search for it on Facebook.

Such as me not actually being an indian woman.

Looks like we all learn something new about each other on N-E everyday, huh? :p

I would honestly have never guessed you were white, lol. Actually, I'd love to know what you all look like. I've been speaking to you all for over a year and I have no idea what most of you look like. I've tried searching for some pictures on User Image Gallery and found Triforce_Keeper (my match wasn't bad imo), Ashley, Rummy and Coolness Bears. Everyone else is a lot harder to find. I'll have to try and search harder :grin:

Coolness forgot to mention before I love your suggestion for me ^_^ Big Braff fan.

Diago...who the hell is that?

I finally figured Raining Again out!

QueenWithGun.jpg_44758559_queen_purple_pa.jpg

Because she rules this place, wears vibrant clothes and is secretly badass.

I've tried searching for some pictures on User Image Gallery and found Triforce_Keeper (my match wasn't bad imo), Ashley, Rummy and Coolness Bears. Everyone else is a lot harder to find. I'll have to try and search harder :grin:

The whole point of this thread is what comes to mind when you read someone's post :P I don't know who that person is you posted but I doubt that's what you think of when you read my post!

I had no idea who he was...nor did I until I googled the name.

I suppose thats okay...although I hate Skins. But I'm sure the actor is a nice enough person...and a little bit more in shape then me :p so thanks :)

The whole point of this thread is what comes to mind when you read someone's post :P I don't know who that person is you posted but I doubt that's what you think of when you read my post!

I know the whole point of this thread but this thread has started to make me wonder what you all look like, lol.

Oh, and it's Bradley from Eastenders and, because of your avatar, that's the first ginger I think of :heh:

Edited by Animal

I know the whole point of this thread but this thread has started to make me wonder what you all look like, lol.

Oh, and it's Charlie from Eastenders and, because of your avatar, that's the first ginger I think of :heh:

Bradley!!!!!!

--

I quite like being compared to the queen. Where's my crown?!:bouncy:

Bradley!!!!!!

--

I quite like being compared to the queen. Where's my crown?!:bouncy:

Oh yeah, lmao. What made me type Charlie? I knew his name was Bradley, lol. Anyway, edited! :p