N-Europe

Borderlands

Daft

I found that too, they arent that great in this game, dont feel meaty enough. Irrelevent to power ratings, some rocket launchers are better than others despite what stats say (true with a lot of weapons). Your best bet if aiming at the floor in front of them, but Im sure you do anyway.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, Will probably try to play round 3pm tomorrow if that's fine with you?

yeah that should be alright...was thinking won't be around because will be watching soccer saturday but will have that running on laptop in background instead...

EDIT

Why the hell does this game not show you your friends list when you go to invite someone, instead only shows a random snippet of them?!!!! I'm trying to join a game with EmeraldEmblem and he isn't showing up on the list...

urgh sounds like common problem, this sucks...

http://www.xbox360forum.com/forum/sony-playstation-3/104028-massive-connection-problems-borderlands-ps3-2.html

Edited by flameboy
Automerged Doublepost

I've just updated my PS3. This is pretty fail. Let's try joining another beginner and see if we can connect then. try nolan911's

Yeah tried that and not worked lol...he isn't appearing on the list of public games for me...we could start a public game and do it that way...

Fallout 3 seems to have raised your expectations. Where are you about and what level are you?

I HATED Fallout. :D

Im level 17-18 and im just on doing sidequests at the moment. I tried heading into the mine area to kill Sludge/Slag?...whatever the hell he's called :grin: but the enemies were level 17-18 and I was only 15 at the time. I have a few more quests left to do and then I will attempt to do that main mission again.

Hero giv it a chance, get on some co op and youll love it

I'll finish it don't worry about that and I will get some co-op fun done at some point. All the lads at work bought it so we could play it together but they didnt want to start it yet. I was bored yesterday after getting frustrated with Zelda so I decided to start it without them. :D

I beat Sledge last night, he took some bringing down but I manged to beat him in Last Chance mode. :grin: I then finished all of the missions in the first area ( achievy GET ) and im about to move on into the next one.

:/

When I found Sledge's shotgun it was a purple shotgun that dealth about 500 damage in one blast, which was pretty ridiculous at that level, since my sniper rifle back then was about 120 damage. It took out one of those brute type enemies with one hit (well, 3-4 hits since it fired several shots at once), and sent them flying across whatever room I was in.

Was a good session flameboy. I played solo to catch up with you when you left. I hope to play again later.

Yeah good times...Was annoying how we had to have a public game to get playing had to keep kicking out Level 50's who would have scaled the enemies up higher and changed the gameplay experience. I love the look and feel of the game prefer it over say Fallout's look. Where it does fall down a tiny bit is in the story but I think there is just about enough and a lot of characters have very unique characters that despite their relatively one sided nature and largely being nothing more that message boards, makes them a joy to visit.

Love all the different weapons although kinda get this sense am missing out on some weapons playing co-op so someone else could nab them. Although did score a sweet incendiary rifle from a vending machine.

It's wierd playing a shooter where you have to grind (on thing we perhaps should have done before tackling some areas and struggling through them... do you have your computer near you when you play? so we could use n-e chatroom to talk easier?

Well I don't have a Laptop. but I do have a computer nearby. Would have to keep getting off my bed though to chat. Still waiting on my headset, out of stock everywhere it was cheap so I have to wait for it to be restocked.

I did my single player afterward to get some of the stuff I couldn't get since you were host. Got me an awesome Red SMG with a scope. Helps with enemies further away.

Edited by Emerald Emblem