NEurope
Sheikah

Cheating

I always thought Dynastygal was completely off it. Of course, we never got on, due to me being a female who wasn't a feminist and I ate meat. and generally disagreed with her.

I miss those huge flamewars

anyway.

She's not worth your time or feelings or effort or whatever you're currently giving her. She sounds to me like she has some pretty bad problems, and you're best off forgetting her and letting the other man suffer.

I hate missing it until the end. Oh well. I added some thanks to posts on it. :)

Lawl, that's the Dynastygirl I know.

I remember there used to be huuuuggeeee arguments on the PS forums, and not just about meat; such as, if another member referred to females as "birds" in a post etc.

after awhile it was almost like a forum sport to see who could wind her up the most

I'm sure it's all been said, but cut all ties that you have with her! Seriously, it's the best thing for you to do. It gives you the time you need to think and reflect on things without her influence on you during that time... that's what you need right now.

OK, I just read some of that topic Rez posted and have come to the conclusion that your ex girl-friend is a mental bitch (no offence). I'm sure she's got her good qualities, otherwise you wouldn't have put up with her for so long. I've never been cheated on or cheated on someone, but I can imagine that it must hurt a lot, especially when you love someone. The way I see it is, you should learn from this ordeal and you will definently come out a stonger character from it all. So if it's any consolation i'm sorry for your betrayal and no one deserves to be cheated on, so forget the bitch.

Is there a pic of her? I vaguely remember seeing her but can't focus an imageings.

I don't remember her posting in the user image gallery, but I'd be interested to know. I know a number of vegans and she sounds familiar profile, one even said she wouldn't give to £1 Cancer Research UK as they condoned animal research, while in front of someone who they knew had lost someone through cancer. To be fair, that was once and she is pretty decent most of the time, but sometimes takes it to extremes.

Sorry Sheikah. I don't want to flippant about your ex, I am just curious to know whether she is one of the vegans I know, as she sounds similar. Also I hope these comments help to break the spell of love she has cast around you, as seriously she ain't worth it brother.

I was with someone once. 6 months after he broke up with me it was relvealed, (by his friends) that he has in fact cheated on me six times, once on my birthday.

I was with someone once. 6 months after he broke up with me it was relvealed, (by his friends) that he has in fact cheated on me six times, once on my birthday.

That has happened with me, too. My ex revealed a few days before my birthday that she cheated. Then, when my birthday came around, she slept with someone else! I'm mad at you for a reason, bitch!

It makes you wonder why this stuff gets revealed afterwards, after you've broken up. I mean, it hurts enough as it is, but then there is so much anger. I mean, I found out after I broke up with my ex that she had slept with two other people...as if the ones in the first place weren't bad. Hmm.

Also, I kinda missed out on the whole Dynastygirl thread thing first time around, I think. I remember reading it back and having no idea her boyfriend was on the forum. It's a shame that her attitude was like that, because it paints Vegans in a bad light. I think most people are saying Sheikah that you are going to be fine without her. You should be commended for being with her, haha. Maybe just try not to find someone who is...as crazy as that. I tried it, it worked wonders! ;)

I also fully endorse inter-forum relationships. Me and ViPeR/Joe will be celebrating anytime this week.

Why is it always a time that makes it even worse when they decide to cheat on you too?

I was seeing a girl a couple years ago, I thought I loved the girl, of course it's the person I thought she was that I actually was in love with.

Anyhow, my Dad had a heart attack while we were together, on halloween. We had planned on going out that night but of course I went to the hospital as soon as I had heard. She knew of this but still chose to cheat on me that night.

She told me after we had broken up a few months later.

Cutting any ties is the best way to get past it, it really is!

Dynastygal was insane. You're not. Stop wasting your time on someone YOU should have been cheating on and not the other way around.

*joins in the group hug, gently fondles a few choice arses*

Come to China, it's a beautiful country full of beautiful available women gagging for some manly western willy.

Cutting any ties is the best way to get past it, it really is!

It helps. But then if you bump into them 6 months later it can cut. I went a little floopy. Luckily my lesbian friend, (normally wouldn't hurt a fly - too weak) floored him and he didn't show his face for about two years, at which point he tried to apologize. I accepted his apology but there was no space at our table for him so he stood in the corner looking put out, mwaha.