NEurope
Rummy

Forum Telephone

Sorry lads, gonna have to pass it on, don't have the time.

Take it Cube.

I'm sorry, is my personal life getting in the way of your internet fun? :p

Faaaaaailllll, I give cube 12-23/25 hours until I pass it on, after this I might make a fresh thread for fresh signups and stuff so we don't have too many non players in the list.

I'm afraid I've called time one Cube, as his phone seemed to be ringing out, resting with SPAMBOT4000 now!

Faaaaaailllll, I give cube 12-23/25 hours until I pass it on, after this I might make a fresh thread for fresh signups and stuff so we don't have too many non players in the list.

Sorry about this. Borderlands is too addictive for it's own good.

Could you take me out of future games?

Epic fail indeed! What the hell are you doing?!

Where art thou Dyson??

This round has been so much fail :(

I couldn't agree more.

Re-name thread

Forum Telefail!!

Um...yeah, Dyson PM'd me two days ago, gonna get this stuff up tmw morning hopefully and then I shall post a new thread for new signups from new people for new forum telethings in a brand new way(only kind of like in the totally original old way we're doing it anyway) and stuff yesh. I shall post all this thread's games in the first post of the new one as examples of how stuff goes and because we are so amazing I think I don't want to not have anything we awesomely did in our awesome ways because we are all so awesome probably so much so that we are more awesome than the rest of n-europe i am sorry n-europe but that is actually maybe just the truth.

A few years in the future...the telephone call finally arrives! One of these might just have to be my facebook status for a while...I'm looking at you, Dyson.

Game F:

forumtelly.png

"His least favourite time was 11:59"

battybatyy.jpg

At 11pm Batman turns emo

N-ETelephoneGameE.jpg

Batman's possessed clock had successfully goaded him into killing himself :(

forumtelephone4.png

"Can't talk now, Robin, it's silly o-clock and I'm busy pulling my bladder out tongue-first"

gameE.png

Robin told Batman exactly where to shove his gay frying pan.

Game G:

'OH MY GOD IT'S A FUCKING DUCK!'

Forumtel4.jpg

Pope claims birds using condoms is what caused bird flu.

Call4.png

"The Pope announces that angels should be avoided as their wings may carry the avian flu."

86103441.gif

The pope decided to ban wings, which meant a bird plummeted to it's death, but the angel didn't listen even though he had B.O.

77229083.png

Bishop wings don't do justice for the effect of a bad smell.

ft3.png

I also love how a manky condom turned into an angel wing. That is why I love N-Europe.

Oh god those are excellent. The similarity between those two pictures in game G is quite astonishing, even down to colours and placement.

I wasn't going to participate in the next game as this one moved so slowly but after that I simply have to. That was bloody awesome, best game evarrrr! Thanks everyone!