NEurope
Rummy

Forum Telephone

My, I love how beatifully this is going on, you guys are awesome! I wanted to do the first round in PMs so we didn't get any sort of performance anxiety after seeing everyone else's things and then not being able to do antyhing ourselves(as jay might know, this is a common side effect of attempting to play Blank White Cards with new people). Having said that, everything is brilliant so far!

Anybody else want in for the next round? We're still open for playerssss! Might do it in spoiler tags as well, with a slightly different and more open system.

Haha, this all looks pretty awesome. It seems SPAMBOT has kept the calls going and returned back to Marcamillian at the beginning, who has informed me he is rather pleased with the result he recieved(espesh considering he got the first starting phrase) but currently working on it. Enough talking though...it is time to make the calls.....a matter of PUBLIC RECORD! Here goes...

Rummy:

'Come in here dear boy and have a cigar!'

Marcamillian:

Call1-1.png

Diageo:

'Cubans are now selling cigars in warehouses to innocent British schoolchildren. '

Nintendohnut(apologies for the size, but I didn't wish to scale down his brilliance):

forumtelephone.jpg

MoogleViper:

"A revolutionary building."

Cube:

hni0045.jpg

jayseven:

'It's like hypercube, only conical! '

ReZourceman:

FOrumPhone.jpg

SPAMBOT4000:

'The blueprints for the 4 dimensional dildo spike were coming along swimmingly.'

Edited by Rummy

Well if we want a round two we can have a round two! I've just played some IRL paper telephone with marcamillian and two other friends, was pretty lolz though we discovered with just 4 people who all roll in the same social circle, cycling through more than once not only leads to meanness to people not present, but also a slight repetition from having seen previous things. Due to this, I shall be keeping the next round limited to PMs again, then I shall maybe move onto a forum based activity. I was going to post one that wasn't personal, but I looked and realised it was a bit mean towards the end after all. But yeah, on to the next rounds! We not got any new players now?!

Can I suggest we do 2 at the same time? E.g. the first player does a sentence and a picture.

That way ;

A) We wait a few days and get more than one string.

B) Everyone gets to do both things

C) It would be awesome.

D) Whynzablog.

Do you mean as part of the same game? I.E I write a sentence, and then a picture from/of it? Next person writes a sentence off that picture, then draws their accompanying picture, or how so? Or two games running concordantly? I was going to try and set out a new order so that old drawers are now writers and writers drawers etc, but maybe that could work(except for part D) with some clarification?

Do you mean as part of the same game? I.E I write a sentence, and then a picture from/of it? Next person writes a sentence off that picture, then draws their accompanying picture, or how so? Or two games running concordantly? I was going to try and set out a new order so that old drawers are now writers and writers drawers etc, but maybe that could work(except for part D) with some clarification?

I think he means 2 games. So person 1 captions for game A but draws for game B, then person to draws for game A and captions for game B.

I think he means 2 games. So person 1 captions for game A but draws for game B, then person to draws for game A and captions for game B.

Yeah this. It basically just means we get double the funz.

Well sure, if everyone's cool with it and doesn't get confused/annoyed or anything, I'm up for it!

wait, like...literally? in here? I was gonna draw up an order for the second game, it was going to be like this;

Diageo - picture

Marcamillian - sentence

MoogleViper - picture

Nintendohnut - sentence

jayseven - picture

Cube - sentence

ReZourceman - picture

SPAMBOT4000 -sentence

Dyson - picture

So what I'm going to do(for now, to keep PMs and keeping track down) is to keep that order, PM people, and give them a sentence to draw a picutre to, and a picture to write a sentence too, both in the same PM but as seperate games, to forward to the next person. Is that cool? I'll send something to Diageo if I get an ok from like 2-3 people. I will label one A, and one B, to hopefully keep it cool(tho really, you can't end up confusing the two).

Edited by Rummy

I have left a voicemail for Diageo, I hope he gets it soon! The order of play for this round shall be as follows;

Diageo

Marcamillian

MoogleViper

Nintendohnut

jayseven

Cube

ReZourceman

SPAMBOT4000

Dyson

Jimbob

Edited by Rummy