NEurope
Rummy

Forum Telephone

Would you or someone else mind running this one ReZ? I've got a bit of a busy week coming up I think, I might be in for the round, but just keeping track of the PMs and games/starting them, I might be shit at actually doing in the next few days.

Would you or someone else mind running this one ReZ? I've got a bit of a busy week coming up I think, I might be in for the round, but just keeping track of the PMs and games/starting them, I might be shit at actually doing in the next few days.

I'm afraid I couldn't run it on account of wanting to play it too badly.

....Hopefully someone else will....

You can still play if you're running it! You just have to start it, is all! I've started all the games so far, believe it or not that attractive young stick couple in the first picture was in fact my doing! I was thinking 'Is this love' when I drew it, but I love how it ended up with a dude shitting roses!

those were awesome :) 2 at once was plenty for me, tbh. Though if you want more, then EPUC is there for you. I have an account there, too

I had forgotten you linked that in your old post! I might just have to sign myself up to it, because this is a brilliant game...

Haha that was awesooome looking forward to the next. I don't mind running it if noone else wants to.

I've found some time and sort of not, but you all seem to suck, so I'm gonna do this shit right here and right now. Running it like last round, two games simultaneous. Play order is as follows, you ladies know the deal. New signups accepted at any point!

1. Dyson

2. Jimbob

3. ReZourceman

4. Marcamillian

5. Diageo

6. Cube

7. jayseven

8. MoogleViper

9. SPAMBOT4000

10. Nintendohnut

Does anyone know if Dyson is in? His phone is ringing out...

Sorry, I left it in my bedroom. I'm returning your call now.

I've passed it on to Jimbob too. Jimbob, are you there?!

Edited by Dyson

Was wondering when a new game was beginning. Should all be fun as always.

Dyson, your call was received. Shall sort it out first thing in the morning.

Edit

Time: 10:45pm - Date: 7th October

ReZourceman, the phone is ringing.

Edited by Jimbob

Marcamillian you weren't in, so I stuck my cock through you cat flap. Then left you a note.

Moogle. The future called, and begged you not to have your go. It will deface mankind forever.

"A leather mask and a donkey tail butt plug like you asked... Hang on... who is this?! I THOUGHT I WAS SPEAKING TO NINTENDOHNUT... Goddamnit where is he!?!"

(Your go.)

Seems there was some technical fault with Cube's line for a while there and we had to wait to get the engineers out, took them a while to fix. The problem has now been resolved and a backlog of calls recieved floodingly, please bear with us as we update our records.

Order of play(for reference of pics and captions for if people want) was as follows;

0. Rummy

1. Dyson

2. Jimbob

3. ReZourceman

4. Marcamillian

5. Diageo

6. Cube

7. jayseven

8. MoogleViper

9. SPAMBOT4000

10. Nintendohnut

Game A

Inspired by some DnB rocking at the time...

'Tough guys don't dance'

ft2.png

'Music is not for the angry'

ForumTel3.jpg

HULK DRUM!

001.jpg

The Drum Hulk Beat!

63007520.png

Don't make cans angry, you wouldn't like them when they're angry.

cokec.jpg

When a huge, huge man throws away and insults his coke can, the giant can gets ridiculously angry and goes on a house stomping rampage.

Game B

Inspired by someone suggesting me 'Fit as a Fiddle'...

forumtel.png

"The violin definitely had a strong sound."

strong.jpg

"Strong" Brand Amplifiers. The most suitable amplifier for Electric Band Camp.

Call3.png

Band camp's good for hardcore rockin'!

35281579834bdec2c75920f.jpg

The zombies resorted to throwing capsites at the beatles to get a good night's creep.

forumtelephone3.png

The sleep deprived Zombie chucked a whole load of WTF? over the giant-ladybird-fronted band that had started playing in his bedroom.

telephone.jpg

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

I thought capsites was supposed to be campsites. But wasn't sure how that was possible. Oh well at least it changed the picture.

I do believe that was ReZinald himself, I took names off the pics cos...it takes longer for me to label and put up, and we've got the list somewhere so people can refer back, I might edit it in though. I loved moogle's pic after I realised why he'd done it, lol. The hulk one was pretty awesome though, didn't expect such a turn of events!