N-Europe

Forum Telephone

Rummy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why yes, joinings are possible at any time, even during a running game(tho you go to the end in that event). I'll leave it a day or two to hope we get another one or two stragglers(go recruit!) then I'll do the list and start the games!

So...X sends me a picture of a dog attacking a man, with the caption "Angry dogs shouldn't attack people" (for example), and then do I work off that caption?

Why do I see the picture before? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

No it's two separate games.

X sends you a picture of a dog attacking a man. You caption this picture.

X also sends you the caption "Zombies throw capsites at the Beatles in order to get to sleep." You then draw a picture for this caption.

For example jay sent me this;

etc.

Game 1

63007520.png

Game B

The zombies resorted to throwing capsites at the beatles to get a good night's creep.

So I sent Spambot this;

Game A

Don't make cans angry, you wouldn't like them when they're angry.

Game 2

forumtelephone3.png

It's basically two games running concordantly, completely unrelated to each other, the point of which is that you get a chance to both caption and picture, hence you'll have one game which has a picture, and one that has a caption. Sometimes it looks like there's overlap, but there isn't sposed to be(I did worry that might happen). I'll get the new game up today or tomorrow, the order will be...

1. ReZourceman

2. Paj

3. Marcamillian

4. Dannyboy

5. Nintendohnut

6. Diageo

7. Cube

8. SPAMBOT4000

9. MoogleViper

10. jayseven

11. Jimbob

12. Dyson

If anybody has decided they don't want to play anymore, post in the thread, if you get a PM as part of the game anyway, kindly forward it on to the next person or back to me and I'll forward it along.

Faster than I thought, threw together a picture of some nature, so the game is now rolling! I'll give people 24-48 hours to respond, if there's no answer I'll pass it along to the next person in the chain, cos we're getting more people and we can't all wait forever for the games to finish(or you can, if you want, it's upto you, not me!). Btw Dannyboy and Paj, when you send your PM on, just post here, it lets everyone who's playing see that the game is moving along :)

For anyone who cares, I've edited all the past games into the first post, and made them look a little prettier by centering them.

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

Personally I prefer handrawn/mspaint/sometinartyity rather than the shops but I find them a slightly fresh break to things, so it' sort of cool a long as it doesn't catch on to everyone doing it, but then I also don't know what your drawings are like to judge by?