N-Europe

[Video Game] Wallpapers here! (56k)

Maiky-NiSuTe

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments guys, glad you like them!

And I actually vectored an image of the Revolution console Konfucius. I had to flip the image horizontally though, and it was actually quite tricky flipping the buttons with the blue-lit drive bay slot to make it look right, Lol. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I know this thread is old but it was used for all the wallpapers once, so I thought about reviving it.

I recently got Baten Kaitos and I'm loving it so far, therefore I thought it's time for a wallpaper.

BatenKaitos.jpg

I know it's kind of rushed and I only spent about two hours on it - had to get back to Baten Kaitos :p

Edit: Damn photobucket resizing, I'm sure I wasn't over the limit, well I'll post the 1280*1024 version when I get home.

I never intendet to leave or not come here any more. but as you know I (like our dear friend Tim Symons) am verry bussy in the games industry and i sill (unlike tim) run a website. ^.^\

but i realy love you guys. so lets hope the time wil come that ill be back here again.

Nice Baten Kaitos 'paper.

I thought Maiky was gone too. Did you get any of your stuff back?

no. i dint. please let this be a warning to all.

Insurance companys say: audio visual stuf is often limited secured

Insurance companys say: do you have more than 10 games and more than 2 consoles? than they speak of an colection. and colections NEED to be insured seperate!!!

I had 11000,- worth stolen on consoles and games i only got 5000,- back... ILL NEVER TRUST A INSURANCE AGAIN.

no. i dint. please let this be a warning to all.

Insurance companys say: audio visual stuf is often limited secured

Insurance companys say: do you have more than 10 games and more than 2 consoles? than they speak of an colection. and colections NEED to be insured seperate!!!

I had 11000,- worth stolen on consoles and games i only got 5000,- back... ILL NEVER TRUST A INSURANCE AGAIN.

10 games, who has less than 10 games!?

• 3 weeks later...

I got Phoenix Wright yesterday, that game is totally awesome, so I felt the urge to have it on my desktop.

phoenixwrightblank0qo.th.jpg

This is a recreation of the EU Boxart, however, I had to put the "elements" together myself. Well I could scan the Boxart but it would leave fragments behind and besides that what's the challenge?

phoenixwright0fx.th.jpg

I also have another one with a little more going on. Basically I don't like a white background because my screens is pretty bright and besides that I think Mia Fey has at least two big reasons to grace a wallpaper ^^

• 2 weeks later...