N-Europe

To A Patient Saint and a Weird Welshman

Ashley

It's a love story for the digital age, I really happy for you guys. Congratulations and here is to many more years!

On a side note Flinks. Did you at any time on the train wonder if she was the stunner we know her as, but in fact the return of Rokhed, in a tutu, wanting to take you roughly in Disneyland behind Tiny Town?

(Same question for Eenuh, replace feminine she/her/Rokhed, with masculine he/him/ReZ and stunner with handsome man.)

Awww thanks everyone. =D

This year has gone pretty quick actually, it hasn't even felt like that long yet!

It's a love story for the digital age, I really happy for you guys. Congratulations and here is to many more years!

On a side note Flinks. Did you at any time on the train wonder if she was the stunner we know her as, but in fact the return of Rokhed, in a tutu, wanting to take you roughly in Disneyland behind Tiny Town?

(Same question for Eenuh, replace feminine she/her/Rokhed, with masculine he/him/ReZ and stunner with handsome man.)

Hahaha nahhhh, I was pretty sure he looked like he did in the pictures I'd seen of him. And I think, if he had looked scary or anything like that, I would've just turned around in the train station and gone home. =P

Luckily for me that didn't happen!

Nooo...it couldn't have been a trick. I mean...damn...it could have been a trick!

This morning, I woke up, and I think I've taken my anal virginity for granted. Oh, what could have been.

In my head, I was a bit scared that she would turn out to be freakishly small, like...3 foot or something. She kept mentioning that she wished she was taller, and in my head the alarm bells were ringiiiing, haha. I was a bit worried I'd have to carry her on my shoulders at Disneyland, so she could see the parades!

In all seriousness, nah, I was not worried. The only thing that worried me every so slightly was the thought of us not getting along or something, heh.