NEurope
david.dakota

Your First Downloads

Assuming that Nintendo release their entire back catalogue of games for download from Revolution's launch day, what games will you be downloading?

Me? SNES Mario Kart for sure, and Super Metroid. I should think the Mario series shall feature too!

if they get the rights off Rare, then probably Jet Force Gemini or Goldeneye (n64)

then i wanna get the first mario game and paper mario

Super Mario Allstars, StarFox 64, Pilotwings, Killer Instinct Gold, Diddy Kong Racing, and Majora's Mask.

That should keep me pretty entertained for a while.

Paper Mario, Mario RPG, Super Metroid, Final Fantasy 6, Chrono Trigger and the (apparantly) almighty Secret of Mana.

Paper Mario, Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, Starfox 64, Earthbound, Diddy Kong Racing, Super Metroid.

It really depends on whether Rare games are involved. I also hope Sega put some games onto the Revo like the Streets of Rage trilogy and such.

I dunno why Nintendo don't make another one of the fighter that Rare made, I believe Nintendo own all the rights to it.

I'd probably try and download most of the games I own, plus others, like Earthbound and Mario RPG. Chrono Trigger too.

Wonder if they'll make Animal Forest available for download :heh:.

Excitebike 64

___

Good call.

Paper Mario is a top priority , closely followed by the early Waverace games and Super Mario Kart of course.

Any of the Fire Emblem games that weren't released in the west, that's top priority. Then Super Metroid and Metroid II (the one on the game boy). Banjo Tooie and Jet Force Gemini if available. I might even download some of the Zelda CD-i games to see how rediculously bad they were.

Oh and Goldeneye and Perfect Dark if they have the new control system, that would be incredible.

Zelda OoT (you never know when you need it), Starwing, Lylatwars, Super Mario Bros 2, that should be enough to start with :)

although i severly doubt it... i hope that they have conker on there. I have played the xbox version and personally it just doesnt have the charm of the original (the teddiz look to much like bears and less like the crazed button-eyed demonic teddy bears of the original). plus they changed all the classic multiplayer action.

Zelda Majora Mask and Zelda Ocarina Of Time (just for the colection as I have them for GC) Tales of Phantasia, Final Fantasy 6, Chrono Trigger, Yoshi's Island, Perfect Dark, Banjo Kazooie, Conker's bad fur day, Sin and Punishment.

Mario 3 and Duck Tales...if they have it available :]

edit: why does it say new member...i've been here since like, the first day :(

Ooo Tales of Phantasia! I only just found out there was a Tales game before Symphonia and I really want to play it. As well as Legendia.

Mario 3 and Duck Tales...if they have it available :]

edit: why does it say new member...i've been here since like, the first day :(

You havent got enougb posts. You need 50 for it to change.