N-Europe

Help the Robot Revolution! (Redbubble challenge)

Eenuh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say my previous shirt actually fit in with that demographic though, at all. =P

I'm just assuming they don't let people win twice in a row to give other people a chance... yes. So maybe had I not won last time maybe I would've made it this time. You're all free to go complain to them of course about how unfair it all is. =P

IT IS UNJUST I TELL YOU!

*clenches his fists and dramatically crashes them down onto the table*

it is unjust...

*single tear*

and scene. :p

You know, this is the third time I've come into this thread, but only the first time I've read that post. Remove the sig. It's too distracting.

When Ine told me she had not claimed victory, my first thought was....WHAAAAT? How can this beeee? What madness is this?

But, there will be plenty of other competitions. She's got a cool fanbase and following now...it's actually a bit insane how many people like her work. I've had friends who have never spoken to her who have seen her work on facebook and they've told me to pass on the messages of awesomeness to her. So, I've no doubt she'll do well in future competitions. Still, she got a huge number of votes, which is a testament to that! Thanks for supporting her!

Well done, the boy of Goafer. Yours is definitely the better one out of those winners. Well dones.