NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
stuwii

Caster Semenya has a vajayjay but should it be a peepee?

Wonder if she'll be disqualified on the basis of that - may just be a condition/genetic deformity that she has..

Well if it is a genetic disorder type thing then (I think) she won't be disqualified.

Well then yes it is still a problem. But whether or not it would have come to light is a different matter altogether.

True, but wasn't she being investigated before that actual race?

Quoted from the article in the first post:

"Analysis prior to the World Athletics Championships coupled with her rapid improvement prompted calls for a gender test from the sport's governing body."

So, she was being investigated before the Championships. It may have still come out anyway then, but nobody can say for sure.

Although, one thing I didn't see the first time I read that article is the use of the words "rapid improvement." And, further on "A high level of testosterone does not always equate to a failed drugs test. "

It does not always equate to, but it still could be a failed drugs test then?

With 3x the amount of testosterone in her body than a normal woman? Hell, she'll be lightning fast...

Wonder if she'll be disqualified on the basis of that - may just be a condition/genetic deformity that she has..

Heh, if you've got it, you may as well flaunt it. :p

As Moogle says, I don't think she would be disqualified on that basis. But then, there will no doubt be many people and athletes arguing that she has an "unfair" advantage over other competitors, I guess.

As Moogle says, I don't think she would be disqualified on that basis. But then, there will no doubt be many people and athletes arguing that she has an "unfair" advantage over other competitors, I guess.

I don't know about that. Athletics is about being the best. Nobody complains about Usain Bolt having an unfair advantage because of being 6'5". Although people will complain if she has used drugs to do this or is in fact a man. But I don't think they would just because of a genetic disorder.

I don't know about that. Athletics is about being the best. Nobody complains about Usain Bolt having an unfair advantage because of being 6'5". Although people will complain if she has used drugs to do this or is in fact a man. But I don't think they would just because of a genetic disorder.

Personally, I don't think that it is unfair, but I do think that there will be some out there who will claim it is. But, when you look at the fact that the defending champion finished nearly 3 seconds behind her, it does make you think that maybe her disorder does put her in an entirely different league to her competitors. You could question that maybe this could have a negative effect on the sport, since in theory she should trounce her opponents every time. However, this isn't always the case, and it may actually cause the competition to step it up a gear in order to compete.

I was thinking, if she was a man, she would presumably have put more effort into looking like a woman.

With 3x the amount of testosterone in her body than a normal woman? Hell, she'll be lightning fast...

I think maybe she's been knocking back a few too many-

I would love a bit of Juice Springsteen.

EH? If you mean we show more definition, it's generally because black people have a higher muscle mass generally (or so a friend who did biology tells me). If you mean they look more like men...you're more than slightly wrong there.

Yeah, muscle is something I'd associate with men. I looked at the Williams sisters in google images while writing that post and it made me feel sick.:awesome:

http://olympicgirls.net/sport-girls/williams-sisters.jpg

Anyway, as for those runners, none of them look as if they have breasts. Do they wrap something around them?

Edited by Pyxis

Yeah, muscle is something I'd associate with men. I looked at the Williams sisters in google images while writing that post and it made me feel sick.:awesome:

Anyway, as for those runners, none of them look as if they have breasts. Do they wrap something around them?

How does that picture make you feel sick? You pro-anorexia or something?

uhhh breasts are made of fat...

champion runners don't generally have a lot of fat...

Plus that pic of the venus girls is hawt - you could find pics that are a whole lot less flattering. (but they are still gorgeous)

So having entered, ran and won a world title as a woman she should be allowed to keep the medal even if it's proven she's a man??

Well if it is a genetic disorder type thing then (I think) she won't be disqualified.

It happened before with a female champion. Around 2006 I think. I'll see if I can dig up her (his?) name.

Plus that pic of the venus girls is hawt - you could find pics that are a whole lot less flattering. (but they are still gorgeous)

You're a woman, of course you would find 6ft people with bulging muscles hot.

You're a woman, of course you would find 6ft people with bulging muscles hot.

i actually find bulging muscles a BIG turn off.

They don't look very muscley in those photos. You definitely could have picked worse photos of those girls (like out on the court)

How does that picture make you feel sick? You pro-anorexia or something?

Don't know where you found a pic where Venus actually looks hot! I am impressed! *adds to collection*

*Ahem* Personally, I find a bit of definition attractive (even though my girl has none :heh:). But definition is different from outright muscle so I see your point, but Williams sisters don't fall into that category.

Why don't they just pull her pants down !!! Surely that will give the answer. Blimey, sod genes testing

Well I haven't seen too many cartoons where the character is forced to lower their pants to proove their gender but yes you're correct :-D

Isn't that just the whole of Family Guy?

Okay, I found the name of the recent case that I couldn't remember. A lady named Santhi Soundarajan, who was stripped of her silver medal after "not passing all the requirements to be classified as a female". She was fine until she failed on the last question of whether she liked Sex and the City.

Isn't that just the whole of Family Guy?

Okay, I found the name of the recent case that I couldn't remember. A lady named Santhi Soundarajan, who was stripped of her silver medal after "not passing all the requirements to be classified as a female". She was fine until she failed on the last question of whether she liked Sex and the City.

I had the same kind of conversation with Mrs Iun about her dancing teacher. He's very obviously gay and she disagrees, she just thinks "he look a little like woman".

Frankly my dear to be a male dance teacher, it's practically a requirement:

"Ok, Mr Sanchez-Vicario, how much experience do you have?"

"Three years ballet and four years jazz. And about 2 years dancing in a cage at Chez Eddie...

"Mm-hmm, what do you believe is the most important qualification for a dancing teacher?"

"Commitment. I believe commitment and staying faithful is the most important thing. Unlike my ex boyfriend...

"I see. And how do you feel about other men's bottoms?"

"Um... yes please?"

"Congratulations! You get the job!"

Of course, in China if you're gay you have to wear a flashing light and go to Straight Camp.

Edited by Iun

I was thinking, if she was a man, she would presumably have put more effort into looking like a woman.

lol indeed, she is vile looking.

Sign in to follow this