N-Europe

Fable III

Dante

There will be more stuff to buy in Aurora, but only

You pay to restore Aurora as part of your King duties, other-wise it remains a waste-land for good, with nothing to purchase.

You know about the Driftwood side-quests do you??, they are the only way to get Driftwood built into a nice community.

There is plenty of stuff to buy in Bowerstone. If you can afford it, buy a Pawnbrokers.

You can buy buildings in Aurora even if you pick the evil option. I did it just for fun :P Don't know about the fortress because I can't buy anything there even though I built it.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't think you could, i learn something new every-day.

If anyone is looking to get the 15,000 Gold Bounty achievement, well the game auto-saves as you enter each region. So, if you don't want to tarnish your good hero. Enter, say Bowerstone Old Quarter. Kill everyone, let the achievement come up. Then turn off the console/go to the dashboard. Re-start the game and viola. No bad rep, but achievement unlocked.

Edited by Jimbob

You pay to restore Aurora as part of your King duties, other-wise it remains a waste-land for good, with nothing to purchase.

You know about the Driftwood side-quests do you??, they are the only way to get Driftwood built into a nice community.

There is plenty of stuff to buy in Bowerstone. If you can afford it, buy a Pawnbrokers.

Yeah I'm hoping to get a pawnbroker next,

I've done one sidequest where you just give someone 750gold (i think 750) to build / rebuild a bridge, i assume this is the start of a few other quests to get Driftwood back??

Didn't think you could, i learn something new every-day.

If anyone is looking to get the 15,000 Gold Bounty achievement, well the game auto-saves as you enter each region. So, if you don't want to tarnish your good hero. Enter, say Bowerstone Old Quarter. Kill everyone, let the achievement come up. Then turn off the console/go to the dashboard. Re-start the game and viola. No bad rep, but achievement unlocked.

That actually never even occurred to me to do that, i haven't tried it yet, but will give it a shot.

I didn't think about that when I did it. Even my child hated me :(

That actually never even occurred to me to do that, i haven't tried it yet, but will give it a shot.

It works, because i did it myself. Saves going into a random co-op mode risking corruption of your save file. Proof of this, i have a new file which i did the achievement with and i am still classed as a god. It's the only file i got, as my King account got corrupted (i went into a random game and ka-pow, corrupt).

I recommend either Brightfall, Bowerstone Market, Industrial or Old Quarter for this. But make sure the game has saved before attempting it, and shut off the console as soon as the achievement comes up. Don't leave the area either, or go into any building.

But, you have to do this bounty achievement BEFORE you become King, other-wise it is impossible as the guards treat you as ABOVE the law.

Yeah I'm hoping to get a pawnbroker next,

I've done one sidequest where you just give someone 750gold (i think 750) to build / rebuild a bridge, i assume this is the start of a few other quests to get Driftwood back??

It opens the old Gypsy Camp bridge, as the bloke says. There's 2 more quests inside Driftwood (each occuring over time) and 1 elsewhere to get Driftwood back on the map.

Edit: I was browsing the Lionhead site, and someone said all the Day 1 DLC is back on the marketplace. Unfortunetly, 2 items are not available which are the new region (Understone) and the Hair Pack. Looks like Lionhead took them down. But everything else is up.

Pity really, all i require is the new Quest pack. Not fussed on the other items, as most of them came with my LCE.

Edited by Jimbob

I'm the king of Albion, and in my treasury I have a wopping 1.2m gold.... not good, not good at all, i've kept one promise so far of building a school rather than re-instating child labour.

What i'm going to do now is nothing related to the main questline, i'm going to continue earning money be-it though pie making, lute playing or at bowerstone Blacksmiths, and all my earn't money will go onto more properties for more income which will be transferred to the treasury....

also going to make 20 friends as that's an achievement and should take quite a while so the money rolling in every 5 mins should be nice, and should get me a few easy guild seals by interacting with villagers and completing quests for them.

there need's to be more stuff to do that can bring money in than the 3 current jobs.

Murr, have you been to the Sunset House Demon Door yet??. If not, there be a cool Million there for you. There is a catch a criminal job, which gives 1000 gold.

I'm still looking for the 50 weapon achievement, mailed some peeps and seeing what can be arranged. I'm looking for the 1,000 gold achievement in another hero's world achievement, any volunteers to allow me access. Will also earn me some extra seals at the same time, if that is ok.

As for the last one, the clothes achievement. Once i have all i can get, i'll have a look around and see if anyone has the missing items i can "borrow". Same for the weapons, i don't wish to keep them. I only need them long enough to get the achievement.

Murr, have you been to the Sunset House Demon Door yet??. If not, there be a cool Million there for you. There is a catch a criminal job, which gives 1000 gold.

I'm still looking for the 50 weapon achievement, mailed some peeps and seeing what can be arranged. I'm looking for the 1,000 gold achievement in another hero's world achievement, any volunteers to allow me access. Will also earn me some extra seals at the same time, if that is ok.

As for the last one, the clothes achievement. Once i have all i can get, i'll have a look around and see if anyone has the missing items i can "borrow". Same for the weapons, i don't wish to keep them. I only need them long enough to get the achievement.

yeah got the million from the demon door, that went straight into the treasury. When I first became king there was only 400k in the treasury, don't know if that's my game being glitched or if that's standard for everyone,

forgot about capturing criminals for 1k. also puts morality up too, so may do as many of them as possible.

for the 'make 20 friends' achievement, you've got to interact with them till you have to do a quest for them, that turns them to just 'friends' doesn't it? cause if you continue interacting, they require a 2nd quest to become best friends.... it just has to be normal friends for the achievement....

(all i could think of while typing the above was Inbetweeners... "Friend, Football Friend!" heh )

Just a heads up guys, I will dish out the weapon achievement some time this weekend. If everyone just posts what weapons they need ( try to get as many as possible yourself first ) I will hook up with each of you and gift them to you. After the achievement pops then just hand them back to me and I will help the next person.

Just a heads up guys, I will dish out the weapon achievement some time this weekend. If everyone just posts what weapons they need ( try to get as many as possible yourself first ) I will hook up with each of you and gift them to you. After the achievement pops then just hand them back to me and I will help the next person.

You're an absolute legend!

Indeed, thanks for the heads up mate. I'll try and get as many as i can before then.

As i said, i only need them for 5 minutes.

yeah got the million from the demon door, that went straight into the treasury. When I first became king there was only 400k in the treasury, don't know if that's my game being glitched or if that's standard for everyone,

forgot about capturing criminals for 1k. also puts morality up too, so may do as many of them as possible.

for the 'make 20 friends' achievement, you've got to interact with them till you have to do a quest for them, that turns them to just 'friends' doesn't it? cause if you continue interacting, they require a 2nd quest to become best friends.... it just has to be normal friends for the achievement....

(all i could think of while typing the above was Inbetweeners... "Friend, Football Friend!" heh )

Yep, as long as you done 1 quest for the people then that will be fine.

Edited by Jimbob

Well i'm earning about 60k every 5 mins now which is nice :)

I went to the cinema last night and left my xbox running with Fable in it. earned me a nice 2.8m :) Treasury is now up to 3.6m.

tonight i'll be doing my utmost for some guild seals, so hopefully while doing that will earn alot more Gold

I went to the cinema last night and left my xbox running with Fable in it. earned me a nice 2.8m :) Treasury is now up to 3.6m.

I didn't know you could do that for so long... I figured that you stopped earning money the moment your controller automatically disconnects... is this not the case? If so I'll leave Fable III running while I go afk more often.

I didn't know you could do that for so long... I figured that you stopped earning money the moment your controller automatically disconnects... is this not the case? If so I'll leave Fable III running while I go afk more often.

He may have a wired controller.

Well i'm earning about 60k every 5 mins now which is nice :)

tonight i'll be doing my utmost for some guild seals, so hopefully while doing that will earn alot more Gold

Fancy letting us in your game, i need to get 1,000 gold henchman achievement. I can help with your Treasury fundage in return or something similar.

He may have a wired controller.

Or, a Plug and Play charge kit. It acts in the same way as a Wired Controller, and won't turn off the controller.

Fancy letting us in your game, i need to get 1,000 gold henchman achievement. I can help with your Treasury fundage in return or something similar.

Or, a Plug and Play charge kit. It acts in the same way as a Wired Controller, and won't turn off the controller.

Yeah that's fine dude, if you add me tonight. I'll be on at around 7ish.

and yeah I used the play and charge kit. But just to make sure i also put an elastic band round the left analogue stick, so my character was running around in circles in Bowerstone Market.

What do you have to for the henchmen thing? I'll probably buy a 48 hour code tomorrow around 8pm or so.

To be honest I have no idea.

I've tried it with my friend where he came to my world and did the pie making job till he earned 1000 gold from that, but that didn't seem to unlock the achievement.

I guess it's something to do with how long you spend in someone else's world and doing quests and such. I don't quite know.

To be honest I have no idea.

I've tried it with my friend where he came to my world and did the pie making job till he earned 1000 gold from that, but that didn't seem to unlock the achievement.

I guess it's something to do with how long you spend in someone else's world and doing quests and such. I don't quite know.

I did a little searching around, it has something to do with earning money through quests along with the player whose game you are in.