NEurope

haha :P I'll tell you now I'm not playing the way I've ever played before. I'm pretty much two games away from resigning myself to relegation. The odd thing is my players' match fitnesses aren't as low as I thought they'd be, in general.

haha :P I'll tell you now I'm not playing the way I've ever played before. I'm pretty much two games away from resigning myself to relegation. The odd thing is my players' match fitnesses aren't as low as I thought they'd be, in general.

Cool should be a laugh considering my own problems. I think I need two or three good wins to be assured saftey I am just trying to get everyones form ready for the change.

football%20league%201.gif

I saw Mcoys GD and I was a...

Friday

Recall United 4-1 Complete Domstercool

Recall United kept slim promotion hopes alive as they got revenge on Domstercool for last Tuesdays defeat. First goal was set up by star player Hollingdale as Streep broke away. Prolific young hope Mansell made sure Domstercool was equal at half time. Clooney scored to give United the lead then Quailey scored twice in the last 30 mins to seal the win. First with a great breakaway then a shot from point blank range. United did well as both sides played 4-5-1 but United's midfield came out on top creating 8 chances versus 4. Domstercool lacked the punch to respond, the win keeps United's promotion hopes alive while stopping Domstercool breaking free of the pack.

The Adorable Vikings 1-4 DuDs Baggies

Vikings defender Lervik scored his first ever goal for the Vikings to give the Baggies an early fright. The Baggies 4-3-3 formation seemed to give them only a few chances in the first half but a close range shot from Gilchrist made it 1-1 at half time. Young midfielder Lyall wrong footed the goalie to score his maiden goal and put the Baggies in the lead, this was followed up by a break away that secured the result. Eggomitis sealed the victory 3 minutes before the end as the Baggies gained the expected double over the Vikings. The Baggies promotion charge is still going strong.

Mcoys Sons 3-0 Tellstorm

Mcoys Sons showed true champions form as they beat Tellstorm with ease. While the first half was fruitless for the Sons, the second half brought them a goal quickly as the captain Gee hit one in off the post to open the scoring. The Sons offense was weakened a bit when striker Flores was taken off badly injured after a mis timed tackle. However this harsh tackling later cost Tellstorm who gave away a penalty which Deery converted. A 3rd goal sealed the win and gives the Sons an impressive goal difference that may come in handy when the final championship tally is counted.

Jaffa Munchers 1-2 Battlestar Odwinica

Munchers approached this game with caution knowing it was a crucial one and they played a cautious 5-4-1 formation. The Munchers made more chances limiting Odwinica to only 2 but Odwinica converted both! The first was a shot for nothing outside the penalty box which bobbled past the goalie. Then Murray found himself with the ball in the box made some space and squeezed it past the goalie. Both of Odwinica's strikers had superb games and Munchers lone striker did not have a bad game but found himself isolated. Kharlashkin Odwinicas best defender was sent off after 75 minutes for a second yellow card however the Munchers could only find the net once via Albalah and while the final few minutes were nerve wracking, Odwinica held on with 10 men.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Jaffa Munchers1-2 Battlestar Odwinica well he did the double just! This result is very bad news for the Munchers who have not been able to gain points from top ranked sides.

Turned on the Style Award: Recall United, 8 chances and 4 converted in a rout of Domstercool great win and comeback after the defeat they suffered by Domstercool.

Player of the Day: Battlestar Odwinica, Roderick Tate, set up a goal and was a crucial link between strikers and mid fielders.

Tuesday

DuDs Baggies 1-0 Battlestar Odwinica

The two teams that are chasing the Sons clashed today and nearly canceled each other out. The Baggies went after Odwinica with a 4-3-3 formation but failed to score a goal in open play. However their pressure did pay off while in the box a Baggies player was tripped and a penalty was given. 22 year old defender Simpson who had never scored a goal before today for his club stepped up and pretending to shoot to the left and smacked it down the middle. The ball hit the back of the net and the Baggies stadium erupted. Odwinica had nothing to offer back and Baggies moved into 2nd place with a big victory for the club that moves them away from the chasing pack.

Mike Strikes FC 0-3 The Adorable Vikings

A few sad Mike Stikes fans turned up to a match that was realistically the best chance for them to gain a goal or maybe even a point left bitterly disappointed. The Vikings seemed to set tactics just for this encounter again and strolled to a 3-0 victory. Grimnes the Vikings captain headed in the 3rd goal to give the away fans something to cheer about. Both clubs either need new owners or more dedication from their managers next season if the clubs still exist.

Tellstorm 2-1 Jaffa Munchers

The Munchers badly needed to get a good result in this game to get momentum back in their favor. After 8 minutes things looked good for the Munchers as McAnuff headed the ball between the goalies legs to give the Munchers the lead. However moments later the captain Elias hit the ball back to his goalie Netanyho who completely missed his kick cause the ball to roll into the net. After this howler Tellstorm went into the lead via a header from a cross that Netanyho failed to deal with. A awful game for the keeper, Munchers 3-4-3 attacking formation did not get them any goals back. Another blow to Munchers promotion hopes games are now running out.

Mcoys Sons 0-0 Recall United

Recall United put forward a fantastic defensive display to keep themselves in the promotion race and to hold the Sons back from other title contenders. United played a 5-4-1 formation against the Sons 4-4-2. The Sons offense failed to shine while United just seemed to be playing for a draw. Clegg the United goalie had a great game although their were only a few chances for either team. With the Sons defense also heldup well. However an opportunity lost for the Sons to put one hand on the Division 1 title.

Analysis

Most Important Result: DuDs Baggies 1-0 Battlestar Odwinica, a really close game but one that seems to divide the three top teams from the others, do we have our promoted three already?

Turned on the Style Award: DuDs Baggies, only 1 goal but they pushed forward hard and were eventually rewarded with a penalty.

Player of the Day: Recall United, Charles Clegg, kept the Sons at bay and ordered his defensive line well keeping United in the promotion race.

Edited by Haden
Automerged Doublepost

premier-league-badge.gif

I'm free to set whatever formation I want

Roostophe Rovers 2-0 Haden United

Crucial game for the title race that ended in hilarity of sorts for Rovers. United had a weakened team for this match and Rovers rose to the occasion as Sheldon blasted in a free kick from just outside the box after 10 minutes. Things went from bad to worse for United as their sole striker Headon was sent off after the 69th minute for fighting a member of his own team! After a torrid season scoring no goals some question if his manager will tolerate much more of his behavior. Rovers punished the now toothless United and pushed forward for a second as Mazzoleni shot in his 8th goal of the season. Rovers move top and are now have a crunch match against the 64's that could decide the title race.

AFC Rez Rabies 0-0 Cube FC

Rabies needed a victory against forlon Cube FC. However they could not manage it and now find themselves entering a crunch match against Dysonism F.C needing to bring out the big guns. Both teams played 4-4-2 but Rabies team badly disappointed. Both their strikers performed under par and Zellman also failed to impress. Cube FC condemned to the drop decided to opt for youth rather than playing star players such as Ashby and fared well matching the Rabies in every area of the field. A result that will give Cube FC experience for next season and Rabies a sleepless night.

Secret United 1-0 Essex Elites

A critical game for both newley promoted sides as the Elites sought to defend their lead and United tried to come back from a 2 game rest on a high. United seemed to be gunning for the Elites who they failed to beat last season. With a 4-3-3 formation they had less chances to their name but struck at one when it came. Rafaelinho headed a goal in after 11 minutes much to the applause of the home crowd. The Elites had nothing to offer in return and fell to 2nd place while United took a step away from the relegation zone with a game in hand.

Dysonism F.C 1-1 Emo Blades

A match that is at the heart of the relegation battle ended in a draw as Dysonism failed to get back at the Blades for their victory at home. Dysonism played 4-5-1 and at first this seemed to work as Twigg headed in the 25th goal of his career. However Blades played as a team possessed and untied and seemed to function better in midfield even with less players they made more chances. One of these was converted with a header of their own by Higgs who headed the ball in off the right post. Both teams defenses played well and despite more chances locked each other out of the game. The Blades and Dysonism after their two clashes have only a point separating them. The relegation battle is looking to be just as exciting as the title race.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Roostophe Rovers 2-0 Haden United, Rovers are just a few results from being champions after this important win.

Turned on the Style Award: Roostophe Rovers, a great display full of chances and in the end a fine victory.

Player of the Day: Chuck Higgs, Emo Blades, great header and good all round play kept his team in the battle to stay in the league.

Dyson Interview!

You have had some great results notably against The Sixty Fourthers but have struggled recently where do you think you will end this season?

I can see myself fighting my way back up with some shock results, but at the same time I'm a realist, and know that won't happen. I'll be a relegation battler, giving Emo a run for his money. But don't expect to see me in the Middle League next time around; there's no way in hell I'm going down.

Are you happy for the future of the club are we going to see legends like Spheeris from the current crop of youth.

Certainly; my youth are the future of my team and I'm confident that, given time, the next generation of Dysonism FC will rise from the youngsters. The one man to watch in particular is Futura Spirito. I have extremely high hopes for this man. He's the next Spheeris.

What has been your highlight and lowlight of the campaign so far?

Losing to Roostophe with such a drastic scoreline was extremely unpleasant. I live safe in the knowledge that it was a once off however, and know that he'll be facing problems next time. My highlight was going toe to toe for first place with 64ers and providing a good fight for the number one spot until my team suffered a mid season lapse. Nevermind, though - I'm sure that the team will pull through and you'll see something from us yet.

football%20league%201.gif

His name was Mundi

Tin Can Club 1-1 Noodle FC

Tin Can Club had a chance to tighten their grip on the title crown that looks destined to be theirs in this game against rival Noodle FC. However after 24 minutes star midfielder Robinho broke away from Noodle FC's defense after an inspired through pass by Batistuta. He made no mistakes and Noodle FC seemed to have blown open the title race. Tin Can Club locked down Noodle FC having any more chances as Tin Can Club came at them again and again. They held out superbly until in the last minute Johannsson hit a ferocious shot that smacked in off the cross bar. The home crowd went wild, Tin Can Club kept their unbeaten record and took an important step towards the title.

Silverdale FC 0-2 Edd Kirby Athletic

Silverdale FC's dreams of two promotions in two seasons lie in tatters after a bad run exemplified by this game that leaves them edging towards the wrong end of the table. After a un-eventful first half Athletic who have been criticized for a lack of attacking prowess scored first as 18 year old Kirby Jr headed in his first ever goal for his club. Silverdale were shaken and star striker Sidwell seemed visibly upset by the lack of passion from his team, however after two over the top tackles he was given a red card. This left his team who had played a 4-3-3 formation badly unbalanced. Just before the end Kirby Jr duked past two players and then threaded a ball through for Palmer who sliced it past the goalie. A glorious win for Athletic who have signaled to Silverdale a warning shot about who from last seasons promoted trio is going to get relegated.

MadDog United 5-0 Party at Richters

United made a point of declaring their desire to play top flight football next season with a decimation of Party at Ricthers. Hadley was an utter star, finding the net twice in a 2 minute spell finishing the game before it had begun. After this display he set two other goals up, the 4th one a goal for Murray saw him wrong foot a player at the edge of the box before curling a ball in that Murray toe poked in. Another by Murray finished the day and moved United into the promotion zone with the same amount of points but a lower GD than Noodle FC. They have games to play against Noodle FC, Happenstance FC and Tin Can Club before the end, could they make it?

Made of Win 2-0 Soap Box Utd

Made of Win gained a much needed victory in their battle not to be relegated. Both teams played 4-3-3 but Made of Win pulled it off better making 5 chances to 1. Acreman sealed his clubs nerves as he pounced on a ball in the box hitting it past the Utd goalie. 21 year old striker Ellefson missed a penalty minutes later much to his own disappointment. However in the 2nd half he made himself some space in the box and curled one into the top right corner of the goal. He had made amends and secured a much need 3 points for his team.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Silverdale FC 0-2 Edd Kirby Athletic, Silverdale's promotion charge is surely over but Atheltics battle to get out of the relegation zone has only just begun.

Turned on the Style Award: MadDog United, sending a warning shot out to the other promotion hunters

Player of the Day: Edd Kirby Athletic, Edd Kirby Jr, named after his club and helping to save them! He had a great game.

Edited by Haden

Well its not fun if you don't make it exciting is it. Also the game isn't so good as playing itself these days. Requires much more baby sitting. At least for me since it keeps defaulting to a 4-2-4 formation no matter what I do.

So i'm leaving my tactics as they are, mostly because i'm too drunk to really change them properly, so can someone text me the results again? TAAAAAAAAA

Oh man my goalie had a mare of a game!

Still I'm not suprised had to play a midfielder and rookie attacker can't believe my two attackers were out of action against a team that is more defensive than Bill O Reilly.

Offside Trap? The fuck? Did not set that against a skill 2 ref. Ah who cares time to move on and embrace the down and dirty relegation fight.

Edited by Haden

Another draw for Mcoy and wins for me and Mr Odwin mean the top of our table is heating up a bit.

Mike Strikes were taken downtown. I injured their goalkeeper, and he had no subs, but as an injured player on the side of the field he managed to save one of my attempts on goal. I was like "whut?"

I have a 20yr old 5 that needs a couple of games, and an 18 4 defender that needs another 3, but apart from that my youth are 100%. Might as well push for the title now too, but last match of the season is against Mcoy. That's looking like it could be a big one.

Oh wow, bullshit.

Does this normally happen when you spend more than three minutes setting tactics? It does to me. You think I would have learnt by now but no.

Fucking rage!

Wow.... that will teach me not to be so cocky with my youth team.

4 - 0 loss....

I just got effed in the a!

Edited by Mundi

I have a feeling I might go down. I have lots more training for my youth still to complete.

My imbicle goalie who I played today had 17 form and hes a 5. So I was like hmm ok well home game against Emo lets take a punt. He performed a 4. If I did go down I think I would get a lot of youth training done and come up stronger faster and better than ever before so I'm not to worried.

Gonna field some more youths against Rez and my striker situation is still abysmal. Ah well its all a laugh whatever happens.

I played a couple of my guys who need experience and aren't as good today too... Thought I'd be able to get a win against Cube but a 1-1 draw is ok. Shame it was a penalty he got his goal from though. :(

I played a youth striker as a defender today just to ram as many youths into the team without bringng the average ages down.

I'm only really left with 5 bar youths to get experience now :)

Thought I was playing today, darn, forgotten to train some of 'em now! Damnit!

If I can beat cube next week I'm pretty confident I won't get relegated which means I can start properly training the yoof.

Oi quit squabbling, we can't all get relegated!

I have a feeling I might go down. I have lots more training for my youth still to complete.

My imbicle goalie who I played today had 17 form and hes a 5. So I was like hmm ok well home game against Emo lets take a punt. He performed a 4. If I did go down I think I would get a lot of youth training done and come up stronger faster and better than ever before so I'm not to worried.

Gonna field some more youths against Rez and my striker situation is still abysmal. Ah well its all a laugh whatever happens.

I totally didn't mean to set my team to super-defensive mode! It was meant to be very offensive, feck knows where I went wrong - drunken mishap last night I guess. TBF I played a 17 4 and two 5-skilled dudes, but seriously it's pretty sick how awesome some of my players are - nearly everyone is playing 2 bars above their skill level every match ffs! I even played my reserve keeper! My new striker Zeca got a 10... I'm pretty gleeful of my team actually! They're gonnag row into a right bunch of awesemos.

Definitely a good result for me. It's made the relegation battle very exciting, though next round's games will probably see essex and haden bounce back, while either secret or dyson stick close to the pit, with secret having a game in hand. I need to get at least a point at gaggle, the man with the sickest midfield in the league. Aras Yaketi played 5 above his frickin' rating! Insane!

I honestly think I am going to go down. My inability to get results against the lower half teams has been a disaster. I still have youth players to play I still have to play my young goalie at least once more and my best striker is still dead.

Things are looking bad.

Oh shit yes, a 4-1 victory was just what I needed. Still can't believe I've scored the most goals in the league. lol.