N-Europe

Pokémafia 3 - Turning Point

ReZourceman

Night fell over the town, and once again a very small, quick red Pokemon skidded into action.

The gigantic blue Pokemon was watching a moon powered Pokemon. The moon powered Pokemon watched it back, in an obvious manner.

As the moon powered Pokemon left, the blue Pokemon was ambushed! Rock Tomb has been used and the Pokemon became knocked out (no rocks could hold it down)

A mysterious Pokemons eye lit up bright green and it witnessed what it would not normally be able to see.

A blue and white Pokemon was very busy, checking on other Pokemon.

A huge Pokemon was shining brightly in light of the moon. Drooozm. Droooozm. Drooooozm. The light glared as several Pokemon squinted, confused.

The hungry Pokemon just couldn't quench its never ending hunger.

A blue and orange Pokemon swam by an artistic Pokemon.

Elsewhere a Pokemon with a sinister mouth stealthily attacked the blue and orange Pokemon as it got back from its task. An egg Pokemon appeared as if by magic and stopped the attack, with a large flash of light and a squeak.

DAY FOUR

Players ; 20 ; Cube, SBAMBOT4000, Coolness Bears, Nintendohnut, Ganepark32, Eddage, Raining again, Dyson, Ellmeister, Paj Meen Ah, Zell, not_so_tiny, Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh, Gaggle64, EEVILMURRAY, S.C.G., Molly, Gizmo.

Majority is 11.

(Erm...Coolness, delete some PMs)

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like this time someone definately did roleblock the killer. I'm no egg Pokemon, someone else out there knows.

Also, whoever witnessed the murder yesterday should really speak up. I doubt they are silenced twice in a row.

You are saying you think it could be dyson who killed Sprout, and that you targeted him last night, right? And I targeted him too.

That would mean the two pieces of info in the write-up that I posted, would both have to apply to the same person. Which really doesn't.

No I'm not saying Dyson did anything, just that he was our second target. But I don't think the power worked due to Sprouts murderisation.

^^ 2 out of 3 nights without a kill is a result!

The write up said an egg pokemon stopped the attack, so as Cube said, that sounds alot like protection.

Do any poke lovers know what a moon powered pokemon is?

Also, I have no info.

Wobuffet? He is literally the countering/buggeting Pokemon, who reflects any and all attacks with Counter or Mirror Coat.

---

Moon-based Pokemon: Cleffa, Clefairy, Clefable, Lunatone (also fits the description of ancient rock from a while back, that I pointed out), Cresselia, Umbreon. Then of course, some pokemon evolve with exposure to a Moon stone, like Igglyb/Jigglyp/Wigglytuff, Nidorino/a and Skitty/Delcatty.

Personally, I'd wager it'd be Lunatone or Cresselia. But Lunatone, as I say fits other M.O's around here.

And in my limited knowledge of Pokemon...is Wobuffet not usually neutral? Just thinking to Brawl in which he didn't fight unless he was attacked by someone and some of the old TV shows in which Team Rocket couldn't get him to do anything for them.

Hedging my bets on Danny being neutral here, at least. So, for the mean time, I'm going to Vote: Dannyboy until we get more information.

Nowt from me again but tis good stuff that nobody was killed. Looks like we have a decent protector among us. Might help if they spoke up about who they targetted?

Vote: SPAMBOT4000.

Perhaps a bit harsh, but....

Why do you want a protector to come forward? They can't help us with anything.

I've got some info on Cube, seems he can "alter the way things are explained in the day phase". Not really sure what to make of that. According to the write-up, he's probably the gigantic blue pokemon that was rock tombed.

I've got some info on Cube, seems he can "alter the way things are explained in the day phase". Not really sure what to make of that. According to the write-up, he's probably the gigantic blue pokemon that was rock tombed.

Erm...I don't think I understand that power myself.

Double post: Also, I appear in the write-up, but not there.

Vote Dannyboy-the-Dane - two - Dyson, Raining again

Vote SPAMBOT4000 - one - Cube

Players ; 20 ; Cube, SBAMBOT4000, Coolness Bears, Nintendohnut, Ganepark32, Eddage, Raining again, Dyson, Ellmeister, Paj Meen Ah, Zell, not_so_tiny, Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh, Gaggle64, EEVILMURRAY, S.C.G., Molly, Gizmo.

Majority is 11.

Yeah, gonna keep my vote personally until you release more info. I don't buy it.

Well, I'm not even sure you'll believe me if I reveal everything, but since I can basically protect myself from any nightkills, it's more important for me to survive lynches.

I am Regigigas, the Über Pokémon of the town. I have three different modes that I activate by typing either steel, rock or ice in the day phase. Steel mode makes me reflect all powers. Rock mode makes me able to use Über Rock Tomb which roleblocks and silences, but also protects my target. Ice mode lets me use Ice Beam which simply silences my target.

And in fact, is silencing really a power that townies have? Feh. The odds are against me here but I don't want this to be left alone in case you really are a mafioso with a powerful night power.

And it seems silly to have a townie that can't be killed unless it's by lynch, unless your power can only be used every other night.

I dunno. For now I'll Change Vote: No Lynch but I'm not confident that you're all you say you are.