N-Europe

Pokémafia 3 - Turning Point

ReZourceman

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could possibly be, I mean I didn't use my "swallow" power last night, but I did target someone - so it still could be relevant (sorry my power is kinda complicated and confusing - thanks rez!! ¬_¬)

I targeted Ell last night because I've noticed that he hasn't been massively involved...

Could possibly be, I mean I didn't use my "swallow" power last night, but I did target someone - so it still could be relevant (sorry my power is kinda complicated and confusing - thanks rez!! ¬_¬)

I targeted Ell last night because I've noticed that he hasn't been massively involved...

Woah what? I've been involved every day so far! You'll find something interesting when you next use swallot ;)

I'm a townie! I've done nothing suspicious.

Right...if Elm isn't evil, and Zell (who apparrenty roleblocks, and probably didn't target the killer or Eevil) then the last "gulp"er is me.

Which mean that Paj (who I targeted) may be the killer.

Vote: Paj Meen Ah.

Right...if Elm isn't evil, and Zell (who apparrenty roleblocks, and probably didn't target the killer or Eevil) then the last "gulp"er is me.

How do you figure that the killer was gulped? Haven't people who've been gulped in the past been roleblocked?

Oh lord, I hoped I wouldn't have to reveal who I was. Don't make me. I'm in almost all the write-ups. I'll reveal if pressed. I was around in the big rammy of the first paragraph, so maybe that's where the killer thing comes from.

(This somewhat puts the nail in the coffin marked "Cube is Mafia". For me at least.)

How do you figure that the killer was gulped? Haven't people who've been gulped in the past been roleblocked?

Relevent events seem to be bunched. Mine and Raining's gulps don't roleblock and the only two people mentioned along the last gulp are the victim and the killer.

Therefore, it's safe to assume that me or Raining targeted the killer or Eevil. As Raining didn't target Eevil then it means that either Elm or Paj is the killer.

Relevent events seem to be bunched. Mine and Raining's gulps don't roleblock and the only two people mentioned along the last gulp are the victim and the killer.

Therefore, it's safe to assume that me or Raining targeted the killer or Eevil. As Raining didn't target Eevil then it means that either Elm or Paj is the killer.

Ah, yes, now I see your point. It sounds fairly solid, but I would like to hear what Ell and Paj has to say about it.

Well if its supposed to be either me or paj then I'd say its paj because I'm good.

I'm interested as to why Paj instantly said it must be cube who is evil so defensively? Thats strange because you didn't even vote for him.

In the last two games you've been lying as to who you were. Pretty unconvincingly might I add.

Vote Paj Meen Ah- one - Cube.

Vote Gaggle64 - two - Chairdriver, Raining again.

Players ; 17 ; Cube, SBAMBOT4000, Coolness Bears, Nintendohnut, Ganepark32, Eddage, Raining again, Dyson, Ellmeister, Paj Meen Ah, Zell, not_so_tiny, Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh, Gaggle64, Gizmo.

Majority is 9.