NEurope
bluey

What would bluey do?

What SHOULD bluey do?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What SHOULD bluey do?

• Go to work! It's your duty!
    • Bunk off! It's your birthday!

Fake it and make yourself look really sick. pale down the makeup (but not obviously so) rub your eyes a bit to make em a little red, and pretend to sneeze lots.

Worked for me :P

^^^ Definitely sounds like a plan... I say 'doo eeet!' as well, you've worked damn hard for that place Becky and all you're asking is to take Saturday off so you can share it with Pat who's planned you something special.

So yeah, sod work! it'll still be there on Monday and as far as they are concerned you're ill and it's not like they can prove otherwise... and if you want to go the extra mile then pretend to be sick in the toilet at work because if you've vomited then your place of work should legally make sure that you're not working around food for 72 hours...

That's the way it's done where I am anyway but I believe that it should apply to anywhere where food is being prepared, worth a try anyway. :)

i would have just gone with swine flu. its the latest fad these days

It seems that people under 14 are more likely to get the Swine stuff.

They can if they find her being blatently not sick on saturday.

I say fuck it, pull a sickie to cover yourself or if nothing's gonna happen just be a proper rebel and tell them you ain't working that shit and they've gotta deal with it.

Definitely the right choice if you ask me. I hope you guys have a fun day.

my idiot boss has rota'd me in for saturday even tho i asked for the weekend off MONTHS ago...

A technicality I know, but you say you asked for it, did the boss agree?

WITH RED!

30868084__1231518045__1__1-67bdc803c3a721139f8ba12bd707c584.__big__.jpg

PeterHalpin.jpg

I have to say, thinking about this has made me laugh several times.

Even if that bloke has defected to some computer company. I still have a few issues with the advert though.

she bunked off!

actually i started the LIE on friday morning - the company PA who works in the same office with the main bosses happened to ring the store... and we're fairly friendly - so when i mentioned i was feeling "fluey" and had been phoning around for cover but getting no help she was like "i'll speak to MY boss!" who went a bit nuts and phoned around TELLING people they had to come cover me cause he didnt want me anywhere near his restaurant if i felt "fluey"

and i'm so glad i did ^_^

i'm having a very nice birthday weekend!

our friends around the corner had us over for dinner on friday night, where i caught wine flu... :nono:

and today pat took me for a surprise picnic in kew gardens - the surprise being that my whole family showed up!!! ^____^

:yay: and it's not even my real birthday till tomorrow!!

lol fluey bluey :p

Glad you're having funsies though :D

she bunked off!

actually i started the LIE on friday morning - the company PA who works in the same office with the main bosses happened to ring the store... and we're fairly friendly - so when i mentioned i was feeling "fluey" and had been phoning around for cover but getting no help she was like "i'll speak to MY boss!" who went a bit nuts and phoned around TELLING people they had to come cover me cause he didnt want me anywhere near his restaurant if i felt "fluey"

and i'm so glad i did ^_^

i'm having a very nice birthday weekend!

our friends around the corner had us over for dinner on friday night, where i caught wine flu... :nono:

and today pat took me for a surprise picnic in kew gardens - the surprise being that my whole family showed up!!! ^____^

:yay: and it's not even my real birthday till tomorrow!!

Wait, you actually did catch swine flu?

"caught Wine flu"

I think bluey got a bit merry :p

I'd go to work. In this type of working climate I wouldn't want to piss off people who could fire my ass.

I'd go to work. In this type of working climate I wouldn't want to piss off people who could fire my ass.

1) Too late

2) The staff have already done far worse

3) She has a new job lined up for September

All in all, go team bluey!

4) She also hates it.

That's one fear I definitely would have had. But, as Ashmonger says, if she's got something else lined up, then I guess maybe she could afford to be a little bit cheeky. Hehehe.

"Ashmon" I kinda understand but "Ashmonger"...? It makes it sound like I get on a boat at 4am and go catch myself at sea.

"Ashmon" I kinda understand but "Ashmonger"...? It makes it sound like I get on a boat at 4am and go catch myself at sea.

Ashmonger used flail!

(sorry couldn't resist) :heh:

Ah okay, if you had a job lined up then that's a little different. I remember the few weeks before I went to university I pulled loads of dumb stuff at work and not worrying about it.