NEurope
flameboy

Car Boot Bargains!

Just picked up WarioWare Smooth Moves and Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party for £6 from a local car boot.

Don't think they have been played much (no scratches, no creases on instructions and an unscratched Club Nintendo card in the WarioWare case).

Just picked up WarioWare Smooth Moves and Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party for £6 from a local car boot.

Don't think they have been played much (no scratches, no creases on instructions and an unscratched Club Nintendo card in the WarioWare case).

sounds like a bargain. Now I'm back I'm going to try and do a car boot this weekend get myself some more treats, looking for megadrive games at the mo.

A few weeks ago, I got a Dreamcast + Sonic Adventure + Virtua Tennis (no VMU unit unfortunatly, but I plan on getting one very soon) for 15€, or 13 pounds aprox. I discovered the reason why he was selling it so cheap though: It suffered from the restarting problem, but that was easily fixed (just by taking it to pieces and giving a good clean)

A few weeks ago, I got a Dreamcast + Sonic Adventure + Virtua Tennis (no VMU unit unfortunatly, but I plan on getting one very soon) for 15€, or 13 pounds aprox. I discovered the reason why he was selling it so cheap though: It suffered from the restarting problem, but that was easily fixed (just by taking it to pieces and giving a good clean)

I've got a spare VMU if you want, wouldn't look for much as not gonna use it as have 3.

I also have a few dreamcast games I would be willing to part with if you would like to add to your collection :smile:

If you're interested I can give you a lost and pictures if you want :hehe:

anyone find anything over the weekend?

picked up these today i was pritty happy

0000208g.jpgw640.png

2 sealed metroid fusion £5 each 2 megaman zero new unsealed £5 each columns £5

battletoads £2.50

ps2 + 5 games at the bottom row £10 g tourismo lego sw ect

devil may cry £1.50. shadow memories + sphyon filter £2 herdy gerdy £1 monster hunter £2 rayman collection £2.50

rayman 2 50p

sonic 3d and knuckles both for £2

kudulka x men and magical drop £3

micky £1 gb colour £1

im keeping most of it for my collection, how did you guys do over the weekend? cheers

Some good purchases there, well done!

I really need to go to more carboot sales. Goafer, next time you plan to go to one, let me know.

I found fuck all today!!! I was looking at some PSOne games and the woman offered me them for £20 with the console but I have one knocking about and most of the games were shit. I went to two actually my usually favourite Ripon Racecourse didn't have many gaming delights a lot of PS2 and PSP stuff and nothing I was interested in though. Only stuff I bought was a copy of Tony Adams Autobiography and Aldous Huxley's Brave New World for 10p each! Bit deflated by it all tbh was well up for some megadrive or gameboy bargains!

yh i was lucky over the weekend, most weeks i find nothing, it does pay off to get there super early if you do plan to go tho.

yh i was lucky over the weekend, most weeks i find nothing, it does pay off to get there super early if you do plan to go tho.

Yeah going early does help...although I didn't got until 11 the day I picked up my Dreamcast...good thing is here as well there is an afternoon one 12-4...which is where i got my megadrive from..Still cannot believe yesterdays complete lack of stuff...

To kind of make up picked up these two on ebay;

moonwalker-megadrive.jpg

548418_front.jpg

Both games I have previously owned and decided I wanted again...Moonwalker has been going for crazy prices recently but I picked it up for £8.50.

haul13thsept2009.jpg

xbox console in near mint inside, + maximo toejam earl 3 metal slug 5 kloona 2 £15

r type final £1.50

the warriers £1

lumines 50p

rage racer £1

pokemon yellow guide 50p

7 minty fresh master system games £2.50

anyone else have any luck over the weekend?

Again nothing need to get to the car boot in york soon!

although...made up for it with this little lot...19 megadrive games (although one of them is a classic collection that includes Altered Beast, Flicky, Alex Kidd and Gunstar Heroes, so true number is 22) off ebay for just £13.50 + £8 postage!!!

SANY1195.jpg

linkage

I picked up Metal Gear Solid for the PSone in good condition for £1.99 (about 2 Euros)from a local charity shop recently. Haven't been to any car boots sales in a while however.

sunday20th2009piuckups.jpg

picked up a few good things for my collection

allthe gba games+pacman lcdthing £5

star wars kotor 1+2 £2each

nintendo plushys all for £1

megadrive games £5

ps1 games about £4 for the lor

gamecube gamesabout £6 thelot

xboxgames£3ish

dr robotnik +book50p lol:)

JESUS CHRIST! How many car boots do you go to and where are you putting all this stuff.

You interested in a Japanese boxed Black & Red Disc Tekken 2 yesteryear? Great for any collector

Went to a car boot this morning hoping to get a cheap PS2 slim, ended up just getting a wired guitar for the PS2 for £2.

sunday20th2009piuckups.jpg

megadrive games £5

xboxgames£3ish

didn't you buy sonic & knuckles the other?

*image*

megadrive games £5

xboxgames£3ish

Bastard. I want GTA for the GBA. I ordered it a while back, but the seller had to cancel. Not entirely sure why.

yeh, i did but the guy wouldnt split the megadrive games up . ill probly trade it for somthing else

have you got a backloggery account? you should get all your stuff logged on there...

27thaugust.jpg

got these over the weekend,

xbox games + controller £6

ps2 games about £5

ds games about £13

ps1 games paid about £10

mario plushy :) 60p yay i got 4 of em now

ps whats a backloggery account ?

ps whats a backloggery account ?

Click on the part of the signature that shows the games he's playing.

Also, I thought you already had AC on the Wii? How much did that cost you?

Well went to York Racecourse Car Boot yesterday to help raise money for a girl I like she was raising it for her Brass Band. Found sod all to buy gaming wise although did see a bloke early on walking around with an old atari, git!