NEurope

What the fuck was that? I'm completely confused. We have never lost so convincingly in the Premier League.

Chelsea have destroyed my life.

Birmingham, we always seem to not quite get the result there. I think we've blown it now.

Let's hope that for Arsenals sake (and Chelsea's) that Bolton can get some sort of result against United this evening.

What the fuck was that? I'm completely confused. We have never lost so convincingly in the Premier League.

Chelsea have destroyed my life.

Now I know how those Wimbledon fans must have felt back in 1995. :(

Very shocked at the Villa scoreline. I was watching Soccer Saturday at the time and Chelsea were unstoppable in that second half. Malouda is looking better and better with each game, but I hope he doesn't turn up next week.

Chuffed with yesterday's result. It could quite easily have been one of those games where Bolton frustrated us for 90 mins and earned themselves a draw. The goal in the first half definitely changed things. I thought Berbatov and Nani were outstanding yesterday, looked very special. Van Der Sar and Vidic were fantastic, too. Looked very tough to beat.

I wonder when Mr O. Goal will get a new contract at United?

I'm completely ignoring our match... and trying to stay optimistic today.

I wonder when Mr O. Goal will get a new contract at United?

I'm completely ignoring our match... and trying to stay optimistic today.

Own Goal has been brilliant this season. Apparantly Real Madrid are thinking of offering 70 million euros for him, but I hope we can fend them off.

The service into the box is much, much better this year. No doubt about it. Last season we wasted so many corners and we didn't score enough goals from crosses or balls into the box. This season, Valencia has really helped us improve in that respect. Nani has been improving with his decision making, so he's now becoming effective from the wider positions. They're key now. Then you've got the likes of Park, Giggs, Neville and Evra who can also provide some good crosses. Our most improved aspect this season.

Now, we just need to find a proper freekick taker. Dunno why Wayne is still taking them...not sure if he's even scored directly from one this season.

Not sure if TeeDee will agree with you there! Don't think many Sunderland fans will want to talk about that one.

It was lovely, though. Before today, Nasri's goal yesterday was my goal of the weekend.

Gotta say its nice to see Liverpool playing with this much confidence again...... I just hope it lasts

Own Goal has been brilliant this season. Apparantly Real Madrid are thinking of offering 70 million euros for him, but I hope we can fend them off.

Sorry who are you talking about?

Sorry who are you talking about?

Own Goal. He's been on fire this season. 11 goals already!

(How many own goals have the opposition scored in favour of United this season? 11. :heh:)

I think thats only a few less than our top scorer this season.

Ah I thought you were talking about an actual player who has scored quite a few own goals :p

My mistake!

But that own goal from the Bolton player was a screamer, best shot of the game!

Good game tonight. Im pritty much convinced not even newcastle can fuck things up that badly that we will end up in the play offs now. Just want i confirmed and then we can worry about wining the league.

Man City vs Wigan was 0-0 at half time. Wish it had ended that way.

Good game tonight. Im pritty much convinced not even newcastle can fuck things up that badly that we will end up in the play offs now. Just want i confirmed and then we can worry about wining the league.

Newcastle are on course to make it through the season unbeaten at home. :o

Jose Enrique is the best left back since Paolo Maldini and I have an enormous man-crush on him. That is all.

Man City vs Wigan was 0-0 at half time. Wish it had ended that way.

I have a question for you darksnowman...

If both Liverpool finishing 4th and Man United winning the title came down to the result of the Liverpool vs Chelsea game then what would you rather see?

Would you prefer to give up 4th spot just to see United not win the title?

I have a question for you darksnowman...

If both Liverpool finishing 4th and Man United winning the title came down to the result of the Liverpool vs Chelsea game then what would you rather see?

Would you prefer to give up 4th spot just to see United not win the title?

I don't know the answer to that. :( If we could finish out of the top four and win the title next year before United get more than us I'd opt for that. :indeed:

I was thinking today who I want to win the Manchester derby. If City get the three points its no use for Liverpool, but if United get the win then its gonna strengthen their mentality in the final few games. A draw? But what if City got 4th spot by one point... or United win the title by that one point...!

At the end of the day you've got to put your own teams success before a rivals, otherwise you'll have Tottenham mentality all your life. :P