N-Europe

Your Dream Game! Wii Edition!

ReZourceman

What is your dream Wii game?

Mine has to be ;

Donkey Kong World

It would be the true 3D Donkey Kong game that we deserve. It would be heavily inspired by all three Donkey Kong Country games.

There would be just two playable characters, Donkey Kong, and Diddy Kong. A brilliant and fun "hub" world, where players would unlock a new fun path to the next world when they complete a world. The game would feature 8 worlds, with 5 fully 3D levels in each world. 2 main objectives in each world, with banana collecting bonus objectives, and bonus barrels aplenty.

It would star Rambi, Winky, Squawks and Squitter as playable animal friends that you could ride. The game would feature cameos from TipTup and T.T. in levels with vehicles.

The eight worlds would be ;

Jungle

Kremling Sky Blimp

Honey Volcano

Haunted Theme Park

Frozen Pirate Ship

Caverns

Kremling Sky Factory

King K Rools Foundry

The plot would of course be around King K Rool. Kiddy Kong was on a day trip the the Bananatastic Theme Park in Kungruan, an island a long way from DK Island, Kiddy was with Dixie. Kiddy is now a boy as opposed to a baby, and a keen inventor. King K Rool kidnaps both Dixie and Kiddy, and uses Kiddys inventing skills to invent a flying blimp base for his new project....to coat the entire DK Jungle in bubbling metal, and ruin Donkey Kongs home.

What would be your dream Wii game?

Starfox: Battle for Lylat

Basically it's an MMO Starfox. You get to buy and upgrade vehicles ranging from landmaster tanks to Great Fox cruisers. Take part in quests on the planets or fly PvP dodfights along the frontline planets and space. Choose whether you want to fight with the Cornerian space force or Andross guys.

Somewhere in Sweden

When Taiwan in 2012 announces itself a sovreign state, NATO and the EU send in forces to prevent a Chinese takeover. After a couple of months the PRC lands troops in Taiwan, and soon get support from Russia and North Korea.

By late 2013 the western forces are aware that they cannot win the war and withdraw. Desperate Gripen pilots try to land their planes on US aircraft carriers. Uncertain of the consequences of these results a new armament race is initiated throughout the world.

In early 2014 the Shanghai Trade Union launch attacks against Japan and Pearl Harbour, and thus a new world war is started. This instantly causes Sweden to mobilise its army.

You're a young man whom finished military service only a couple of years ago when you're sent out to defend your country.

Fight through the fictive county of Harmundsberg containing forests, farms, libraries, towns, schools and more.

This is no ordinary supertrooper story, you are just one of 40 soldiers on your platoon, and each one has a key role in the story. From the bully to the happy ol' Gothenburger to the father of four to the tomboy whom wants to prove herself equal to the boys. Once one of these soldiers is dead, he's gone, so look after your mates.

Increase your soldier level, rise in ranks, gain responsibility, buy better guns and win epic battles. Depending on the outcome of the battles you get to take part in one of two parrallell story lines, a good one where you turn the tide of war and a bad one ending in the complete anhiliation of your entire battalion and later also Sweden loosing the war.

Nintendo GT

A Nintendo competitor against Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport. While the cars are licensed, the courses are completely fictive roads. Take part in Rallying, road racing, drag racing or why not a bit of F1. Earn cash to buy one of several hundred cars, upgrade and customise them and then RACE them in singleplayer cups or online races.

Edited by darkjak

Wrecking Crew Wii!

- supporting M+ (imagine destroying stuff 1:1! like roundhousekicking the sh*t oud of the car in street fighter!)

- physics/collision engine like Boom Blox.

- firstperson view or third person like Blast Corps

- 1P mode: you need to destroy buildings before your nemesis does.

- multiplayer (online) mode in which you'll have to destroy stuff before your opponent does.

- Level editor with online sharing

A Metroid game, developed by Team Ninja. Delving into the Metroid and Samus back story, the game is a mature, refreshing take on...

They're doing what?

*runs around and around like a big queen*

You stole my words! I was going to say "Ninja Gaiden! In Space! With Metroids!"

I would also absolutely love a bigger, crazier version of Excite Truck with online.

What is your dream Wii game?

Mine has to be ;

Donkey Kong World

It would be the true 3D Donkey Kong game that we deserve. It would be heavily inspired by all three Donkey Kong Country games.

There would be just two playable characters, Donkey Kong, and Diddy Kong. A brilliant and fun "hub" world, where players would unlock a new fun path to the next world when they complete a world. The game would feature 8 worlds, with 5 fully 3D levels in each world. 2 main objectives in each world, with banana collecting bonus objectives, and bonus barrels aplenty.

It would star Rambi, Winky, Squawks and Squitter as playable animal friends that you could ride. The game would feature cameos from TipTup and T.T. in levels with vehicles.

The eight worlds would be ;

Jungle

Kremling Sky Blimp

Honey Volcano

Haunted Theme Park

Frozen Pirate Ship

Caverns

Kremling Sky Factory

King K Rools Foundry

The plot would of course be around King K Rool. Kiddy Kong was on a day trip the the Bananatastic Theme Park in Kungruan, an island a long way from DK Island, Kiddy was with Dixie. Kiddy is now a boy as opposed to a baby, and a keen inventor. King K Rool kidnaps both Dixie and Kiddy, and uses Kiddys inventing skills to invent a flying blimp base for his new project....to coat the entire DK Jungle in bubbling metal, and ruin Donkey Kongs home.

What would be your dream Wii game?

QFT!!!!!! :heart::bowdown:

Except Tiptup and TT...? Not so sure about that. I like that there's no mention of Lanky or Chunky though. Good selection of worlds there- the Frozen Pirate Ship is a nice idea to get some snow in but have it in a different setting. :yay:

24: The Game 2

- Set between seasons 3 and 4, after Jack's encounter with the Mexicans and his arm-hacky antics. He has just assumed a job at the Department of Defense and probably stumbles upon an internal assassination plot against James Heller.

- Metal Gear Solid-esque gameplay - try to be as sneaky as possible rather than the arcadey style of the PS2 game.

- Immerse yourself in terrorist interrogations through the power of Wii MotionPlus. No pansy screaming at the scummy bastards this time - you'll be lodging biro pens in their retinas, driving JCBs through their faces and carefully and painfully removing their fingers one by one until they cave.

- Wii/DS connectivity allows you to download schematics from Chloe to aid you in your quest for real-time justice, a bit like the Tingle Tuner in Wind Waker.

- The Wii Vitality Sensor sees some use when it comes to bomb diffusing - hook it up to your finger and keep calm to ensure that the cursor remains steady as you cut the wires.

- Failing to complete certain objectives within the time limit will not offer you a chance to replay, instead the story's outcome will change completely depending on what you do. Multiple endings and story paths ensure muchos replayability.

- Must feature Larry Moss, Ethan Kanin, Edgar Stiles and Christopher Henderson in some way.

Not going to happen since Sony literally bought the last game, but it is a 'dream' game. :)

An open world Mario game like Metroid prime where you have to explore the world collecting stars as if they were the pickups. Also, perhaps permanent power-ups. You get a fire flower at one point gaining the ability to throw fireballs to get past certain obstacles and giving you a new way to defeat enemies, stuff like that.

I have more creative ideas, but I'd prefer not to post them online.

A few games I would love to play on the Wii:

-Shenmue sequel(s) or updated ports/remakes

-an uncut port of Snatcher, with improved graphics (I find it surprising there's a lack of interactive novel-like adventure games on the Wii, in the vein of the Phoenix Wright series)

-a sequel or a "re-imagination" of Snatcher, handled by Suda51, in which you would explore the Cyberpunk setting in a 3rd person view, with similar gameplay to Shenmue (pretty much my dream game: a cross of Shenmue with a futuristic, dark, Cyberpunk setting)

-re-releases/updated ports of Jet Set Radio and Jet Set Radio Future, followed by a brand new sequel to the series

-a new, 2D, Super Mario World sequel, with similar structure, gameplay, and overworld to the first game

-a new F-Zero sequel, preferably not as fast paced as F-Zero GX (while I loved F-Zero GX, I enjoyed the slower pace of the older titles such as the original SNES game or the GBA titles a bit more; it's a matter of personal preference, I would gladly accept a sequel similar to F-Zero GX)

-a new, original, Castlevania 2D title for the Wii, handled by Koji "Iga" Igarashi

-a new, 2D, Streets of Rage sequel, with soundtrack by Yuzo Koshiro

-new, 2D, sequels to: Bonk, Ninja Spirit, Golden Axe, Shinobi, E-Swat, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Metroid, Dungeon Explorer, Splatterhouse, ...

-an old-school first person RPG, in the style of Dungeon Master, Lands of Lore, and more recently titles such as Etrian Odyssey and The Dark Spire

-sequels to Hotel Dusk, Phoenix Wright, or a brand new game in the same (interactive novel) genre

-a sequel to the Disaster Report series, or a similar title, with a more sandbox approach, and motion controls

WARNING- If you hate Thundercats or have never heard of them, skip this post (and may god have mercy on your soul)

I want a Thundercats sandbox game done up in glorious cel-shading that would make Naruto and Wind Waker weep.

The premise: Lion-O wakes up in the Cats Lair to discover the other Thundercats have gone missing.

So he consults the Eye of Thundera and sees vague glimpses of the others being held in captivity and ambiguous clues to their location (for instance, he sees Panthro and some stalactites, so hes obviously in a cave somewhere)

So he sets out to find them one by one in whatever order he chooses. Lion-O's life guage never grows but everytime he finds a Thundercat, the player can freely switch between them when his health is low, or to tackle certain situations

For instance, theres a rickety suspension bridge that could break if Lion-O tried to cross but he can switch to Cheetara who can blaze across it before it crumbles. Or if theres a stealth situation, the player can switch to Tigra and become temporarily invisible, etc.

Some of the optional side missions involve finding materials that Tigra and Panthro can use to build vehicles so the land can be traversed quickly later in the game.

Since this is a Wii game, the motion controller will be used ONLY to steer flying vehicles and use the Eye of Thundera (Hold the Wii-mote up to your nose and press A and B together).

Also the Wii-mote speaker will frequently roar for no apparent reason

An amazing X-men game. Both X-Men legends were on the right track, and now the upcoming Marvel Ultimate Alliance looks like it's getting there (though I'm nervous the Wii version will be shit/crap or whatever).

An amazing X-men game. Both X-Men legends were on the right track, and now the upcoming Marvel Ultimate Alliance looks like it's getting there (though I'm nervous the Wii version will be shit/crap or whatever).

If they were wise, they would hire the team that made the Freedom Force games (and also System Shock 2, and recently Bioshock) to handle the series.

They made a wonderful job with that series.

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron IV

- Developed by Factor 5

- Utilises Motion Control Plus for complete control over your craft

- Cutting edge graphics (for Wii)

- Full online functions, co-op, deathmatch, team objectives

- More realistic features, closer to simulation than arcade

- Sandbox layout: fly where you want, tackle missions in any order (ala GTA in space)