N-Europe

Perfect Dark XBLA

Gizmo

Stupid thing about the updated textures is the fact the models still have fists for hands. Still would like a release date though to be honest. I read on the Rare twitter the game is finished and they're waiting for PR.

Yeah, i noticed that in both of the re-released Banjo titles. Would have thought that in PD, they would have at least sorted the sqaure hands out a little.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid thing about the updated textures is the fact the models still have fists for hands
Well it looks to me like they're still going to talk by nodding their heads and not moving their mouths, that's going to look odd these days :heh: not that I will have any trouble forgiving it just to play this awesome game again. Complete without suffering framerate.

It would be nice though... recently arcade releases have been a bit 'meh' so this could be just what the service needs... though having said that maybe that means they will save it for a Wednesday afterall, hopefully next Wednesday.

What if it turned out to be 1600? You never know, the amount of time and polish they're (supposedly) putting into it and the fact it's Rare, M$ might try and push a more 'premium' price!

If that is the case, which i'm sure it won't be, then all hell will break loose.