N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 9

Mr_Odwin

Dyson, are you taking the piss, man? Kurt de Bruijn's worth more than 5 times that pitiful amount you offered you bloody doughnut!

Heck, he's not for sale anyway, so fuck off.

And in my sleepy state, I've just realised that that means Dyson is now VIP. :blank:

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Im pretty much down and out in this league my next 3 games are a nightmare Id have to overturn Emo I think for any chance. Still shouldn't be a disaster to go downtown I think my Wenger policy of not buying new players may have got me into this state but I enjoy building up the youth of today!

In more happy news I won my first match with my 2nd team the utterly awful Mudgard F.C and have my first match with Hadens Rangers who are in the same league system as Happenstance and The Villan. Against a relegation rival so its a must win match. However the guy before me left me with awful forms and bizarlerlly a squad whose names are based on real players! Guy was obviously in to quote alan Partridge a mentalist!

I've been playing the transfer market quite steadily this season. Bought a few players, and my form's pretty good right now, PLUS I got a week 'til my next match so I'll squeeze as much training in as possible...

I don't think I need to buy any more players this season. From now on it's about trying to get as much of my squad getting 100% match experience as I can.

I'm looking forward to my games against ReZ and Gaggle. I think I've done well against them in the past, but they're bouncing high this season...

My xpert rating is 9 now :D Though apparantly my manager skill is only 4 :(

Win bonus on away games, fo' sho'. Amount depends on who I'm playing, but I never really know if it makes any difference.

Training = anyone below their average form, especially the youths, and just generally anyone else if I can afford it.

Damn my team lost still got a player in xpert 11 I blame it on the awful form I was left with.

I see some wierdo who is heading a japenese club spied on me.

He also won today, congrats whoever you are! :p

:heh:

I knew it wouldn't go through but I figured I might as well.

I have an interesting idea. Was wondering if you want to swap a player for a few matches? A bit like a loan. I dunno who yet but it could be fun. Can swap them back at Christmas or something :heh: Whaddya think?

:heh:

I knew it wouldn't go through but I figured I might as well.

I have an interesting idea. Was wondering if you want to swap a player for a few matches? A bit like a loan. I dunno who yet but it could be fun. Can swap them back at Christmas or something :heh: Whaddya think?

I'm really not sure...

I don't even know if we would be able to give the players back when we're done. Or if we end up stuck with them.

I've heard of an option that allowed VIP players to loan players out for some time, but I don't know if that was only available for VIP-only leagues.

I hope you two read the Division 5 Match Reports. They are pretty hard to write... :blank:

We don't know if any of us will be in the same league next season, anyway; that league's admin is going to turn the league into a pyramid system next season.

I hope you two read the Division 5 Match Reports. They are pretty hard to write... :blank:

We don't know if any of us will be in the same league next season, anyway; that league's admin is going to turn the league into a pyramid system next season.

Why are they hard to write?

And what does a pyramid scheme mean?