N-Europe

The Grinder

Dante

Did you read the interview???

"Oh and there's also split screen coop mode currently running in the demo, which is also pretty awesome for those who may not have access to play together using a Wi-Fi connection."

how did i miss THAT!?

oh well.. im happy for that.. probably going to wait for this and get conduit on the cheap instead.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how did i miss THAT!?

oh well.. im happy for that.. probably going to wait for this and get conduit on the cheap instead.

You'll be in for a long wait; they're looking to release it around the holiday season of 2010!

Everyone should go and get the Conduit, just because they've made such an effort. It's clear that certain developers need to be supported. I've got mine preordered!

I would, but after being screwed over the House of the Dead and MadWorld, I just don't feel like wasting anymore money.

I would, but after being screwed over the House of the Dead and MadWorld, I just don't feel like wasting anymore money.

What? You didn't like either of them? I really enjoyed both. It took me a couple of plays to get into both, neither grabbed me right away but when I got into both I loved them.

I enjoyed them and all, but I didn't like buying it for full price, then to have it cut a week later.

Ah, well I agree. I got the HotD Overkill for £24.99 (special edition) and Madworld for £14.98. Both at http://www.gameplay.com and I got them very close to release. I think I would've been pissed off if I'd have paid full price only to see them drop so dramatically a week or so later.

I'm not getting anything I don't like, so if Conduit turns out to be mediocre, I'll gladly save my money for something else. To be honest I don't even understand the idea of buying something just for the sake of supporting the company that made it. I'm waiting for reviews and I'll decide later whether to get it or not, so far it hasn't really made a very big impression on me, besides the graphics.

Guest Captain Falcon
I'm not getting anything I don't like, so if Conduit turns out to be mediocre, I'll gladly save my money for something else. To be honest I don't even understand the idea of buying something just for the sake of supporting the company that made it. I'm waiting for reviews and I'll decide later whether to get it or not, so far it hasn't really made a very big impression on me, besides the graphics.

Exactly - if the games they make have poor gameplay and aren't fun (and let's not forget, that's the sole reason we are playing) why should we support them to go and produce more mediocre titles.

Not that I'm saying The Conduit or this will be poor, I'll reserve judgment until after I've played them

On the surface, this has me more intrigued than The Conduit does.

Nintendo, buy these guys. They're our new Rare!

I'm not sure that would be for the best. Now if they showed signs of developing for another console it would be a different story. But it might be best for Moral if they stayed independent.

They're not exactly our new Rare, we haven't even played any of their games.

They're just a developer very much dedicated to producing games for Nintendo.

The Americans have played their WiiWare games, and they didn't exactly set the world on fire.

Comparing WiiWare games to their disc releases isn't a fair comparison tbh. Different team sizes, different goals. And it's not like they were bad.

I got both HotD & MW on the expensive (?!), and I don't regret it. More money going to the devs, more money for future games I'll buy I reckon :)

Ah, thanks for embedding it Retro. Was having trouble getting the right vid embedded when I put the link in (came up with some video for Rainbow Six: Vegas and Lost Via Domus ::shrug:)

Had the same thing when trying to embed a trailer to Gladiator A.D.! I smell a conspiracy!

The voice-over is Mark Sheppard again I suppose. You know, that attourney in Battlestar Galactica?

And the later president...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!