NEurope
chairdriver

X-Men Mafia - Survival Of The Fittest

Hi.

This is going to be a bit one sided so I´m just gonna say:

See you soon.

One question the dude/gal who brain washed I guess wolverine good or bad in the comic and who is she?

Wait a sec. Fuck.

Change Vote: No Vote

Please assume I never voted for Mundi to begin with at all, as much as I'd like to. I forgot about my character limitation. Getting muddled with both the mafias going on at the same time.

That said, I do think we should all vote for Mundi again. Go forth people.

I find Mundi's "see you soon" and his apparent ability to rise from the dead suspicious.

Still, I can't seem to decipher much else from the write-up, so for now ...

Vote: Mundi

Oh, and about me flipping out "yesterday", I was a tad annoyed at Paj's suspicions and especially my own role. So yeah, sorry for going bananas. :heh:

Would voting for Mundi actually do anything? I suppose it's worth a try

I guess we should vote for Mundi to see what happens. But what if it makes him win?

My power failed tonight, but the PM I received said I could smell the scent of brimstone. Does this mean anything? I'm a fan of X-Men, but I dont know everything relating to it so if anyone could explain it's relevance that would be very useful :)

Oh, and about me flipping out "yesterday", I was a tad annoyed at Paj's suspicions and especially my own role. So yeah, sorry for going bananas. :heh:

I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me.

---

Soz bee.

I guess we should vote for Mundi to see what happens. But what if it makes him win?

My power failed tonight, but the PM I received said I could smell the scent of brimstone. Does this mean anything? I'm a fan of X-Men, but I dont know everything relating to it so if anyone could explain it's relevance that would be very useful :)

Nightcrawler leaves behind the smell of brimstone whenever he teleports.

I have the feeling he'll rise from the dead again. I hope lynching will finish him for good.

And if I read the write-up correctly, then the person that Maase/Nightcrawler helped ended up killing him.

Here's a theory: Mr-Paul, if you targeted someone, and you smelled brimstone (according to Paj, associated with Nightcrawler), you either targeted Maase, or you targeted someone close to him. Maybe it's possible that you targeted Maase's killer?

Wouldn't it be kinda weird though if Mundi got exactly the same powers/objectives as before? Not sure I want to vote for him... afraid something might happen. >.>;

I targeted Dannyboy but it said I couldn't find him... Jonnas, by your theroy, that would make him the killer.

Vote: Dannyboy the dane.

Explain please....

Danny is Mystique, a known assasin and X-Men enemy, however, he pleaded to being good. This is not a complete stretch, Mystique has been known to work towards her own ends, and even with the X-Men, so it's all up in the air, but if we think she killed someone...

Man, I really don't know enough about X-Men as to be of any use here.

The Shadow King stalked the forest, his form weak in this world. While he was much more powerful in the astral plane in which he was imprisoned - so was Charles Xavier and his psychic students. He had lost before, and now realised that he must attack the X-Men from their core, using their weak minds as puppets.

However much he had planned and schemed and prepared, he could not have forseen this. For who could predict the movements of The First One?

The native tribesman puppet was not fast enough to beat the assailant. While the Shadow King's astral form could fend off the psychic attack with ease, the flurry of blows and the telekinetic attack of razor sharp shrapnel ripped the host body to shreds. As the assailant flurried, another being sped round them in a flash, fending off all chance of attack.

The Shadow King could not escape the host fast enough. With an incisive stab, the psychic weapon sunk into the Shadow King's psyche, near mortally wounding it.

The Shadow King has been defeated. He was played by Mundi. He was a psychic tyrant driven by rage to seek vengeance against Xavier and the X-Men.

I guess we should have seen this coming. I suspect that Mundi may be revived every time we kill him, though I think we should kill him again to find out. I doubt he'll win that easily.

On the other hand, I think Dannyboy is a far more interesting target. His overreaction yesterday to me suggests he has something to hide. Usually, you'd be reluctant to reveal yourself. This suggests to me that he had a "cover story" prepared. By the sounds of it the alignment of his character is questionable, and mr-pauls evidence, while hardly compelling, simply points to him more. Therefore:

Vote: Dannyboy

Change Vote: Dannyboy

I feel my knowledge of Mystique's changing alignment is clouding the fairly obvious here.

We can always test out Mundi when we have no other leads.

Change Vote: Dannyboy

I might have info if someone could tell me who flipped the man of steel (Wolverine not superman) with mind controlling power. I need info about that a character well at least a name so I can find out if my theory is right.

(Fixed my crazy spelling)

Edited by Vicar

I might have info if someone could tell me who flipped the man of steel (Wolverine not superman) with mind controlling power. I need info about that a character well at least a name so I can find out if my theory is right.

(Fixed my crazy spelling)

I haven't really said anything since I'm a bit confused about the write-up, but here goes. I was the woman with mind control power in the write-up, I made Dyson target Jonnas (no real reason, just exercising my night power). Maybe I'm being really dense, but I'm not too sure what this means in the write-up. Apparently I saved someone.

So which one is more urgent? Mundi or Vicar?

Vicar? Think you mean Dannyboy, no? Unless I'm missing something.

Anyway, I think I agree with Jonnas' and Gizmo's theory for now and thus I'll

Vote: Dannyboy .

Though we will have to figure out what is going on with Mundi...

Vicar? Think you mean Dannyboy, no? Unless I'm missing something.

Anyway, I think I agree with Jonnas' and Gizmo's theory for now and thus I'll

Vote: Dannyboy .

Though we will have to figure out what is going on with Mundi...

Yeah sorry I was just reading above.

Anyway Vote: Dannyboy

Edited by MoogleViper
The : D was a smiley.

Ummm...Guys, I believe we've already reached majority with Mundi. I don't think voting for Danny will do anything, now.

Change Vote: Dannyboy, just in case.

Ummm...Guys, I believe we've already reached majority with Mundi. I don't think voting for Danny will do anything, now.

Change Vote: Dannyboy, just in case.

Actually I think the majority is 8? Since Mundi came back into the game. I'm not sure though.

Gah, I'm probably dead anyway, but I might as well try to defend myself.

I've already established why I overreacted: Me being suspected on a vague basis didn't exactly sit with me, as it stemmed from me not being the best tactic in mafia games and thus not realising how suspicious my innocent inquiry made me look. Secondly, when I thought I had been investigated, I knew I would appear evil - blasted role ...

Anyway, about last night, I had nothing do with Maase/Nightcrawler or anyone else. As I said, I can only shape-shift at night - nothing else. If you wanna know, I shape-shifted into Spider-Man last night and Daredevil the night before.

DOUBLE POST

Beside, me coming out with my role also stems from me not being very tactical in mafia games. So yeah. I know very well how suspicious I look, and I probably wouldn't trust me if I were you, but I blame my suspicious role and bad tactical skills for that. *shrug*

Votes

Mundi (4) gaggle64, Zell, Dannyboy, Not so tiny

Dannyboy The Dane (7) mr-paul, Gizmo, Paj Meen Ah, Cube, Eenuh, MoogleViper, Jonnas