N-Europe

Body sensations/tingles

dwarf

I have this weird thing where if I run my finger/whatever firmly along the underside of my arm, above the elbow, (like squeezing toothpaste of a tube) kinda along a vein, it sends weird pins/needles/similar shockwaves right down my hands to my fingertips (the nerves?)

Its not a nice sensation, its very strange, and I'm yet to find someone else with the same thing.

Pressing a nerve! I get it too often :mad:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I remembered another one... after playing quite a long song on Guitar Hero / Rock Band, right after the song finishes and the screen changes to the results bit my eyes kind of make the middle of the screen seem warped for a few seconds... it's really odd. :/

Maybe I should try wearing glasses more often when playing games, I do have a pair but I'm only supposed to use them when I feel that i need them, come to think of it though I'm not sure if it's happened when wearing glasses as well, hmm...

Edited by S.C.G

Oh I remembered another one... after playing quite a long song on Guitar Hero / Rock Band, right after the song finishes and the screen changes to the results bit my eyes kind of make the middle of the screen seem warped for a few seconds... it's really odd. :/

Maybe I should try wearing glasses more often when playing games, I do have a pair but I'm only supposed to use them when I feel that i need them, come to think of it though I'm not sure if it's happened when wearing glasses as well, hmm...

When playing Guitar Hero or StepMania for long periods of time and then looking away from the screen, I get tunnel vision/"rain" vision (when everything I look at seems to "fall downwards").

That's just due to your eye/brain's adjustments to the fast moving things in an attempt to keep focus on what matters. It lasts a little while afterwards until they readjust again, like those swirly swirl optical illusion tricks and that.

When I'm lying and trying to not laugh/keep a straight face my top lip curls slightly. I can feel it and it's really annoying. Luckily only one of my friends can spot it.

Hey, let's play poker! ;)

Strip poker.

i just get really bad cramp sometimes in my legs. like, REALLY bad - wake up in the middle of the night screaming in pain bad... :hmm:

Ah I get that sometimes! Really bad cramp that just hurts like hell. I usually grab my foot then and push/pull up my toes, seems to help to get rid of the cramp. But yeah, I usually still suffer from the pain through the next day. =P

Ah I get that sometimes! Really bad cramp that just hurts like hell. I usually grab my foot then and push/pull up my toes, seems to help to get rid of the cramp. But yeah, I usually still suffer from the pain through the next day. =P

it usually gets my whole leg... so i can't even move to grab it... i just have to lay there till it goes away. :sad: it huuuurtssss!!