N-Europe

Summertime, Time To Sit Back and Unwind

Ashley

I did zorbing earlier this year. Basically you get strapped into a huge inflatable ball and rolled down a hill.

So basically a giant hamster ball...but nobody likes a blonde in a hamsterball [/Veronica Mars reference]

Nearest one appears to be Nottingham which is still quite a while away. Although you reminded me, will try and arrange Go Apeing at some point during the summer.

But I have two more years to go through school though! =(

Contact me again in two years and we can do it! =D

Perfect. I finish my postgrad in two yeasr. Look out California circa 2011!

Well what I wanna do is:

Read more books/play through loads of games/travel/get my driving license/find a job.

If I manage all of these during the summer I will be a VERY happy man. But knowing me, I'll probably only get "play through loads of games" done!

Anyway, when summertime finally arrives for me, I'll probably keep spending a lot of time with my friends. I simply can't imagine not seeing them for so many weeks; I'll miss them too damn much! Then I'll probably try to get into reading again, as I have a ton of books that I want to read - for instance Harry Potter in Latin and Ancient Greek. Perhaps take advantage of the weather sexually! to try to get some exercise.

Been thinking of learning to ride a motorbike and then do a bit of travelling on one, should I ever get my own.

I haven't seen much of Europe other than going to France, Austria and Amsterdam and I'd LOVE to go to Italy sometime, so I think some sort of road trip is in store, but whether that's anytime soon I don't know!

Definate plans for the summer are more uni work *sigh*, going to England games with Eddage *yay!*, possibly Silverstone *awesome* and N-E meet if I can make it!

Oh and do/learn more about photography.

Oh and learn to play my drumkit well!

Edited by Retro_Link

My summer will be awesome. :awesome: I'm going to Rome with a friend then France with my parents. Lovely and relaxing scenery!

Then hopefully (perhaps) get a job and if not catch up on all the games/anime I've had no time to play or watch. :yay:

I'm playing on watching every Pokemon episode! :grin:

Summer, well whilst i shall be working through it, i do have a big BBQ bash planned for July/August but as for what dates exactly, who knows until i know what dates the parents go away.

Other than that to be honest i have nothing else planned. May take a spontaneous trip somewhere at some point, they always seem fun. And i could possibly get some games i've been meaning to get done over this time as well. And also pick up some games i wished to purchase as well.

^ damn that sounds really awesome. Looked at what they showed last year and wish I had know it was on because I would have loved to have seen the likes of Pan's Labyrinth and Leon like that. Why can't there be anything like that up here? :nono: Then again, we do have the Fringe and stuff although I've never personally gone to any of the things at it because none of it has appealed to me. Only one I went to was when that artist, don't remember his name, did some cloud thing with black balloons or whatever they were after firing them out of a cannon. That was cool.

Well my summer isn't really going to consist of much. Not going away anywhere which is a shame because I'd have loved to have gone somewhere (Portugal would have been nice. Love that country). I think the main thing will be to acquire a job and hopefully there will be a decent amount appearing once the summer months truly kick in (although it's basically summer now given how warm it is). Outside of that though, I think I'm just gonna focus on relaxing. Delving into music and looking out new stuff (few albums coming out in the summer already that I'm looking to get) as well as continuing the older stuff and think I'll start drawing again. Need something to keep me from going insane. There may also be some fun times involving a prospective girl so that'll be interesting to see what happens there.