N-Europe

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Blue_Ninja0

You can't wing an Egg on the Pokéwalker

The Safari Zone works like this

Each Pokémon has a specific value that determines if it runs, I actually have the values and should probably wing it in the Pokédex on my site at some point but I am lazy :p

Mud will increase the chances of capturing the Pokémon but also increases the chances of it Fleeing

Bait will decrease the chances of capturing but also decrease the chance of fleeing

If I knew how to thank a post..I would do it to this one.

Thanks!

Zapdos is giving me one hell of a bashing.. that stupid capture rate..

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just catched Articuno with 3 dark balls ^^

Articuno didn't take too long for me, neither did Suicune or Lugia, who all share the same capture rate as Zapdos, but it just isn't staying that fucking Ultra Ball. I got no timer balls because I have to wait til Saturday to stock up again on them.. My hypnosis and false swipe technique seems to have hit a snag, or computer hacks..

You know, for the first time, I think I'm actually pretty bored of a Pokémon game. :( I've got my 16 badges now, and I'm trying to search around for places to use Rock Climb, and it really is a bit of a slog. Having to constantly enter into battles with low level Pokémon doesn't help either, nor does the fact that I'm not actually working towards catching any Pokémon that I don't already have on my Diamond cartridge. I think I may just go after Lugia and Mewtwo, then head for Mount Silver, and not actually bother trying to get the legendary birds and dogs. I definitely can't be bothered with anything at the Battle Frontier. Gen 5 really needs to shake things up a lot..

You know, for the first time, I think I'm actually pretty bored of a Pokémon game. :( I've got my 16 badges now, and I'm trying to search around for places to use Rock Climb, and it really is a bit of a slog. Having to constantly enter into battles with low level Pokémon doesn't help either, nor does the fact that I'm not actually working towards catching any Pokémon that I don't already have on my Diamond cartridge. I think I may just go after Lugia and Mewtwo, then head for Mount Silver, and not actually bother trying to get the legendary birds and dogs. I definitely can't be bothered with anything at the Battle Frontier. Gen 5 really needs to shake things up a lot..

Blasphemer

Thou shalst leaveth my sight

I'd love to say no to that but it following the same mechanics sure makes my job easier :p

GENERATION V TAKES ASPECTS FROM MYSTERY DUNGEON GAMES

Every thing is random! Item's make no sense! You have to create your own starter Pokemon! Choose your own move sets!

Serebii is fucked! Please add towards this list of nightmare scenario's for every fan site with a gaming resource. Or dont. It'l be less faggy if you didn't join in with this incredibly lame post.

Catched all the roamer with the three master balls I had left. I don't have Pokemons with mean lock and sleep attacks etc and it just too time consuming to catch them any way. Only got Lugia, Moltres and two legendaries new to the game left, one of them which I need some help with.

Can anyone borrow me SilverSoul Groudon(assuming I can't use one catched in another game)? Need it to catch Raqyasa

Like Mike, I'm a bit tired of the game after been playing it for nearly 50 hours in less than a week. What I'm going to do now is to round up the few lv 100 Pokemons I have in Diamond and Platinum and hopefully kick Red's ass pretty fast. If that doesn't work I'll level up the ev-trained team in the Elite 4.

Wow..that's never been done before..

Just checked Serebii's in game trade section to double check I haven't missed any of those precious ID's for the lottery, Jasmine the gym leader will accept anything for a Steelix. Have a Magikarp babe.

Just checked Serebii's in game trade section to double check I haven't missed any of those precious ID's for the lottery, Jasmine the gym leader will accept anything for a Steelix. Have a Magikarp babe.

Great isn't it. I think it's a clever idea. What people don't realise is that the Steelix she gives you is the one you see her use in Contests in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

Edited by Serebii

Right! :grin: I traded my Nosepass over and a few others that I'd be able to use now. :)

Nosepass following me is hilarious albeit slightly scary. :p

I've only just got the first Gym badge and I'm fighting Team Rocket in the next town. Training them to all be the same level takes awhile.

Also how do I turn Togetic into Togekiss? :D

Right! :grin: I traded my Nosepass over and a few others that I'd be able to use now. :)

Nosepass following me is hilarious albeit slightly scary. :p

I've only just got the first Gym badge and I'm fighting Team Rocket in the next town. Training them to all be the same level takes awhile.

Also how do I turn Togetic into Togekiss? :D

Shiny Stone :)

Talking to me?

Ok a little confused :/

Basically should be getting HeartGold today and am interested in raising a growlithe BUT i've checked and it doesn't learn Flare Blitz until a very late level (in the 40's) whereas Arcanine can only learn extremespeed at level 38......

I swear it was possible to get a Arcanine with both those moves :/ I

Ok a little confused :/

Basically should be getting HeartGold today and am interested in raising a growlithe BUT i've checked and it doesn't learn Flare Blitz until a very late level (in the 40's) whereas Arcanine can only learn extremespeed at level 38......

I swear it was possible to get a Arcanine with both those moves :/ I

Use a Heart Scale at the Move Relearner once you evolve Arcanine after getting Flare Blitz

Talking to me?

Ah no, I was talking about the fact there's never been an ingame trade which you can offer any Pokemon for (Well, to my knowledge anyway).

Remember to Mystery Gift over Wifi today guys! From now til May something you can get a new Pokewalker course, works on EU copies too, just tested with both US and EU copies.