Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Blue_Ninja0

Agh, just had a couple of unsuccessful attempts against the Elite Four. Just then I got to the Champion, but failed miserably! I'll give him a few more goes, as I saved just before him, but I'll have to get a few lucky hits in to stand a chance of bearing him, as my team's levels aren't quite high enough, and I've only got four revives.. If I lose, it'll be a while before I can try again, as I'll have to earn the money to buy more revives and hyper potions! :( I want to explore Kanto!

This must be the first instance of being under-levelled that I have ever heard of for GSCHGSS :P

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This must be the first instance of being under-levelled that I have ever heard of for GSCHGSS :P

I'm in the same boat strangely, I've got 6 badges and just getting all my team to level 30 against some rockets. Being under-levelled was impossible in the original, as being a ridiculous amount of levels under the opponent strangely didn't matter back then..

Well, I've had about ten more attempts at the champion since last night, and I have to admit defeat. I could get onto his third, sometimes fourth Pokémon, but they were just too strong for my team of level 37-45s. :( All that money on hyper potions and revives wasted! So now I'm going to have to go and find some other trainers somewhere to battle, to try and get some money back (and level up!).

Well, I've had about ten more attempts at the champion since last night, and I have to admit defeat. I could get onto his third, sometimes fourth Pokémon, but they were just too strong for my team of level 37-45s. :( All that money on hyper potions and revives wasted! So now I'm going to have to go and find some other trainers somewhere to battle, to try and get some money back (and level up!).

Ice is your friend ;)

Play Voltorb Flip, get 10,000 Coins, get Ice Beam, kick ass!

Cool my Pokemon Soul Silver (Includes Pokewalker) is geting picked and packed.

Cool my Pokemon Heart Gold (Includes Pokewalker) is geting picked and packed

Pokemon Soul Silver (Includes Pokewalker)

Order status log

26/02/2010 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

22/03/2010 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing

22/03/2010 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.

23/03/2010 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

23/03/2010 Your order is currently being picked and packed.

Pokemon Heart Gold (Includes Pokewalker)

Order status log

26/02/2010 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

22/03/2010 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing

22/03/2010 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

23/03/2010 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

23/03/2010 Your order is currently being picked and packed

Edited by canand

ok so i'm suddenly very interested in this. tell me, how common are gen 3 and 4 pokemon in this game? like, do they appear in the wild and stuff, or is it like FR/LG where everything is pretty much just identical, and the only way to see new pokemon is if you trade em (i think thats the case anyway, i never made it past elite 4)?

You only start finding them after you go to Kanto and get the national dex.

What is your order starts UziT and when did you pre-order it?

I pre-ordered late, so I guess mine will be one of the last to process anyway.

I pre-orderd late too, don't mind it coming on Thursday/Friday though.

Just seen this on Gaf and Gonintendo.

This blue screen of death is supposedly cropping up in the European version of Pokemon HeartGold. This issue is leading to a delay of Pokemon HeartGold in Europe, so the rumor says. If this screen is the real deal, than Nintendo is going to have a pretty big snafu on their hands. Talk about millions of cartridges that are going to be field destroyed...unless somehow Nintendo can patch this. Thanks to NintenDaan for the heads up!