NEurope
Blue_Ninja0

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Is everyone just ignoring my post on ShopTo selling it for around £26? :confused:

I'll be honest, you went straight on my ignore list following Skippedgate. :heh:

I actually missed your post, that's a brilliant price! The question is: do I trust Shopto to get it to me on time? I'll roll with it for now, but I'll keep my GAME preorder in case they do an awesome preorder bonus.

I'll be honest, you went straight on my ignore list following Skippedgate. :heh:

I actually missed your post, that's a brilliant price! The question is: do I trust Shopto to get it to me on time? I'll roll with it for now, but I'll keep my GAME preorder in case they do an awesome preorder bonus.

Ive never had ShopTo get anything to me late, infact most have turned up Wednesday or Thursday before the release

Is everyone just ignoring my post on ShopTo selling it for around £26? :confused:

I saw it, that's why I posted my price. You inspired me.

You're welcome. :love:

If it doesn't you get a £3 credited to your account now. So if it turns up late its essentially £23/£24.

PS You could pick up Aly and AJ DS for just contributing 95p towards the refund. Bargain. :D

PSS I now have 165 DS games. Theres no relevant thread for that statement, but it kinda links in with the above bargain.

Boy do I love nostalgia! (Not the game:laughing: although I might if I play it....)

Been listening to them groovy tunes from the first pokémon series from TV:D

Only now do I understand the significant role POKÉMON had during my youth.

A child's mind is very influential:)

Boy do I love nostalgia! (Not the game:laughing: although I might if I play it....)

Been listening to them groovy tunes from the first pokémon series from TV:D

Only now do I understand the significant role POKÉMON had during my youth.

A child's mind is very influential:)

OH GOD!!! Those are terrible, and I used to like them as a kid...I am now ashamed >_>

Just read this on Serebii:

Finally, the final bit of information is in regards to the Game Corner. The Game Corner has changed in all regions outside of Japan. Instead of the slot machines, they have added a minigame called Voltorb Flip. This game is reminiscent of games such as minesweeper where you have to flip tiles and you get a variety of bonuses of multipliers (x1, x2 & x3). However, in addition to that, you may also find Voltorbs which are placed randomly in each set. You get shown how many Voltorbs are in each row and column and your task is to get the multipliers and not hit any Voltorb tiles. As you progress without hitting Voltorbs, the levels get harder, more Voltorb tiles appear and the higher coin multipliers become more abundant. If you keep hitting Voltorbs, you will end up back at the bottom level.

I'm glad Nintendo didn't get lazy and simply lock out the slot machines.

Cool thanks for the info.

Serebii.net recently reported new information about Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver a month before the games' official English-language release. The site revealed the English names of the player characters, Rocket Executives, and more.

The player characters' English names were revealed. Hibiki is now known as Ethan and Kotone as Lyra.

The Pokéthlon has been renamed Pokéathlon, a portmanteau of Pokémon and Triathlon. One of the Pokéathlon stats was renamed as well. The Technique stat is now known as the Skill stat. The Apricorn Shaker mixes Apricorns together to make performance-boosting Apricorn drinks called Aprijuice. In addition, the Pokéathlon Founder named Kobushi is now named Magnus.

Team Rocket Executives' English names were revealed, as well. Apollo is now known as Archer and Athena as Arianna. Lance has been renamed Proton, and Lambda is now named Petrel.

New items introduced in HeartGold and SoulSilver were also revealed. The Verdant Orb, the item that allows the player to encounter Rayquaza in the Hidden Tower, is now called the Jade Orb. The Tide Bell, which is used by the Kimono Girls to summon Lugia, is now called Tidal Bell. The Unown Notebook is now known as Unown Report and GB Player as GB Sound. The Mysterious Crystal has been renamed Enigma Stone and the Itemfinder is now named Dowsing MCHN in Generation IV. The Compe Ball, the Poké Ball used to catch wild Pokémon in the Bug-Catching Contest, is now known as Sport Ball. The Apricorn Case and the Berry Planter that allows the Apricorns and Berries to grow while traveling, are now called Apricorn Box and Berry Pots, respectively.

Two locations were also renamed. Sinjoh Ruins is the new name for Shinto Ruins, a combination of the Sinnoh and Johto. An area inside the ruins formerly known as the Triad Stage now called the Mystri Stage. The Hidden Tower in Route 47, where Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza rest is now known as the Embedded Tower.

Voltorb Flip does seem to me to be a good deal of fun :)

Voltorb Flip does seem to me to be a good deal of fun :)

Yeah I cant wait to play it.

Pretty certain it means that the boxart will have a lenticular print, meaning it will have a 3D look and will change or move as it's viewed from a different angle.

Meh, not really loving it. Only build a few altars for the series and bought a small piece of land where I've had architects design a building in which genetic scientist are currently creating REAL pokémon.

Again, sorry for my disloyalty.

Okay; I played the very first pokemon on the gameboy; enjoyed it. I have since not played a single one since.

I'm tempted by this? Will it be amazing? Can you battle online? Any other online stuff?

I know nothing about it!! Heeeaaaaalllppp!!!!

No, I was being genuine. Why'd you think I wasn't?

I've been tempted by a pokemon game for years, but never did it; the one Nintendo series that never truly grabbed me! Might give this a go then.

I've seen people pretend elsewhere

Anyway, these games are based on the games of Gold & Silver that were released back in 2000. They feature many of the original 150 Pokémon as well as the Johto 100 Pokémon before you beat the game.

It has two regions, Johto and the original region Kanto and features the continuation of the Team Rocket storyline in addition to the new trainer bits

It's well worth it, I'd happily say it's the definitive Pokémon version