NEurope
Blue_Ninja0

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Yeah and it grabs one from each and the step count resets each day

Evil isn't it

Pikachu-coloured Pichu UK event information has been announced! It'll be distributed via Nintendo Wi-fi from 5th March until 25th March and will active the Spiked Ear Pichu event in Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

Source: Official Pokemon Site

That's brilliant, I didn't think we'd be getting that! Now if only Nintendo would put their vast fortune to use and bring their Arceus event to a few more locations, namely Leeds. :nono:

Or perhaps they could give the Azure Flute later this year over WiFi

For those wondering, if you evolve the Pichu, you can still unlock the Spiky-eared Pichu

pichu.pngspikypichu-pikachu.pngspikypichu-raichu.png

Nice one. So just the Jirachi for Nintendo to sort out now and we'll be up to speed with America.

Anyone going to import this from the U S and A?

It's out here 2 weeks later so I'm going to wait. Plus I'll get the preorder figures.

It's out here 2 weeks later so I'm going to wait. Plus I'll get the preorder figures.

Blimey....2weeks :(

Bah...aint that bad, might aswell wait :P

Edited by UziT
silly typo :P

I would but for a week or so earlier I honestly can't be bothered. Though it being £10 cheaper than the UK RRP was appealing.

Laziness ahoy!

When is this out here and wheres the cheapest place again pleeeease?

March 26th, and if I remember correctly, Shopto.net are selling it for about £28? It's £40 at GAME, but you get a nice figurine with it.

I think I have enough random figurines and crap (and that doesn't include my Ratatouille Remy, Pikachu reversible, Darth Vadar and Dug) as it is :p

Thanks for the info though :)

There's a store I go to that imports games and such, they will have it next Sunday so may as well :heh:

Can a mod rename this topic to Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver?

I feel slight twinges of hype towards these remakes now and again, but I'm gonna resist them. I just need to keep reminding myself that I played Gold to death back in the day... and Snubbulls are, imo, probably amongst the worst Pokémon ever created. :nono:

Can a mod rename this topic to Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver?

Aye, ok.

I feel slight twinges of hype towards these remakes now and again, but I'm gonna resist them. I just need to keep reminding myself that I played Gold to death back in the day... and Snubbulls are, imo, probably amongst the worst Pokémon ever created. :nono:

Aye, ok.

Get it. You know you want to!

Where in the story do I have to be to get the Pichu event?

Where in the story do I have to be to get the Pichu event?

You mean to have the PC Pichu access the special bit? Just after second gym

The WiFi event that gives the Pikachu Coloured Pichu however is not downloadable with HGSS

NOE are sending their review copies if this out early - HeartGold arrived in the post today, completely unexpected! Won't be able to play until this evening, though! Now to spend the afternoon deciding on my starter...

NOE are sending their review copies if this out early - HeartGold arrived in the post today, completely unexpected! Won't be able to play until this evening, though! Now to spend the afternoon deciding on my starter...

Don't forget to send over your Pikachu Coloured Pichu from DPt before you get to Ilex so you can get the kickass Pichu :D

nepichu.png

Edited by Serebii

Likewise, final retail product too! The Pokéwalker is much smaller than I imagined, I haven't seen any comparison shots but the images made it seem massive. It's quite sleek, and the size of a pedometer.

Its fire every time, man!

Grass FTW!

Although when I played Diamond I started with water as that penguin was just too cute. :D