NEurope
Blue_Ninja0

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

I'm having lots of fun, there's loads of extras including this gem...contains MAJOR spoilers though, not even the Japanese are meant to know about it until July

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/celebi.shtml

HGSS is also awesome because of this

rotomoddish.png

OMG! Awesome! Excellent cameo. Spoilers though.

By the way, I noticed the other day on 2ch that lot's of anons were spamming hate against you. What the hell did you do piss them off?

Is it because you post stuff found on 2ch on your site? Because that's completely natural. Are they just being retarded?

I'm confused, what is it?

+1

Because Rotom follow you, or the Cameo?

My copy of Soul Silver just arrived :)

OMG! Awesome! Excellent cameo. Spoilers though.

By the way, I noticed the other day on 2ch that lot's of anons were spamming hate against you. What the hell did you do piss them off?

Is it because you post stuff found on 2ch on your site? Because that's completely natural. Are they just being retarded?

Whenever CoroCoro came out, they claimed we were "too fast" in posting the details and hate went from there.

Plus, before I got the game and some person was pposting their findings (gym leaders etc) since they got the game early, they were hating on me as if I stole it when I didnt even take any of her pictures whereas a certain other site took every single one

Edited by Serebii

Whenever CoroCoro came out, they claimed we were "too fast" in posting the details and hate went from there.

Plus, before I got the game and some person was pposting their findings (gym leaders etc) since they got the game early, they were hating on me as if I stole it when I didnt even take any of her pictures whereas a certain other site took every single one

Okay, so they were just being retarded. That was my primary idea.

Kinda hypocritical of them, since lot's of them probably use your site.

Why does Nurse Joy mention one of my Pokemon (usually it's the one at the front of my team) when I heal them?

Normally its mentioned when the pokemon at the front was knocked out and so you had a different partner

OMG!

Thank fuck they finally realised how shit having a selection of 6 pokemon in the safari zones was (this generation so far).

I've always hated the safari zone, spent hours looking for kanghaskan and when i find it he just runs away! i don't want the rest of the pokemon to be like that.

Two new WiFi Events announced

The official site today has announced that from November 11th to November 23rd, Mew will be downloadable through the Mystery Gift over the WiFi Connection for the games Heart Gold & SoulSilver. This Mew is at Level 5 and has the Premier Ribbon attached. It is unknown if this Mew has any special effects in the game but we'll bring more as it comes. It will then be given away from January 29th to February 11th on Diamond, Pearl & Platinum. Click the picture to go to the page.

The official site today has also announced that from November 27th to January 11th, the Enigma Crystal will also be given over Nintendo WiFi Connection for the games HeartGold & SoulSilver. This key item, when taken to Pewter City's Museum, will activate the Soul Dew and allow for Latios or Latias to appear and battle you in HeartGold & SoulSilver respectively.

Looking forward to the Mew event, can never have enough Mews :P

Play-asia has shipped my HG/SS soundtrack yesterday.

Two things

1. Mew Event is active. Get your Mews now :)

2. Can a mod change this topic to Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver. GS Remakes is a bit blah

Two things

1. Mew Event is active. Get your Mews now :)

2. Can a mod change this topic to Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver. GS Remakes is a bit blah

Downloaded my Mew! I still need to get a Mew from Ranch as well. You can never have too many Mews :)

My copy of the soundtrack CD finally arrived today, no thanks to Royal Mail delaying it with their strikes.

Fuck off March, seriously fuck off, gah, pokemon, why not come out on Feb or April?

Well there goes any chance of any other big hitter of getting top month in the US that month. GoWIII, FFXIII, and MGS: Peace Walker shall all be fighting for the 3rd spot :heh:

Fuck off March, seriously fuck off, gah, pokemon, why not come out on Feb or April?

Well there goes any chance of any other big hitter of getting top month in the US that month. GoWIII, FFXIII, and MGS: Peace Walker shall all be fighting for the 3rd spot :heh:

I thought Peace Walker was March in Japan and May in the US and EU?