NEurope
Blue_Ninja0

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Would be brilliant if they sent it out for the Wednesday, which sometimes happens with Nintendo's games.

Would be brilliant if they sent it out for the Wednesday, which sometimes happens with Nintendo's games.

Heh, not a chance.

Its an amusing situation though, developers always say "Its ready when its ready", publishers just set a date, and rarely change it because of bullcrap "marketing tactics".

HG/SS have been instock in my friends GAME for about a week and a half now, FFXIII had a similar scenario, having them 3 weeks before release.

Edited by Debug Mode

How big is the store/how close are they to the warehouse?

Anyway. Pre-ordered SS. I was supposed to have no money. Curse you aqua scum!

mantine.png

God I'm such a tool, £45 for an American import from a local game store. So much money.

£5 more expensive than some GAME stores plan to charge next friday, that extra fiver is worth the week you get before it's released.

Well, I have got the game now decided to ditch the dull boring FFXIII for a while, Pokemon Soul Silver so far is an awesome game, feels really smooth (I only have Pearl version) But it's really good, first time I have played the silver/gold version so I have been really looking forward to it ^^

Hmm i know its infrared but the top of the pokemon cartridge looks like any other DS cartridge! thats why i cant figure out how its connecting aha

Not very big, not a clue as to where the warehouse is.

Actually ignore that anyway, they're sent out as next day anyway. And the warehouse is somewhere between Birmingham and London...I forget where exactly :p

Hmm i know its infrared but the top of the pokemon cartridge looks like any other DS cartridge! thats why i cant figure out how its connecting aha

The cartridge is black! Black like the night!

I think a heist is in order :p

*Plays Tank! from Cowboy Bebop*

I've got an import coming, but I'm ready to pull this off.

Has anyone seen the adverts yet I havent and if anyone geting it on Game.co.uk then get Express Shipping so you will get it eley as its - 1 business day* (Mon to Fri)) £4.95

If you have your order sent by our express delivery service someone at the delivery address will be required to sign for it.

Express Deliveries are usually delivered next working day, providing your order is placed before GMT 1pm.

I wouldn't change your order, canand. It'll probably arrive the same time as the free first class postage.

I wouldn't change your order, canand. It'll probably arrive the same time as the free first class postage.

I havent I orderd it with Express Shipping allredy when I pre-orderd it.

Got my eighth gym badge last night - nearly time for Kanto! :) I wish there weren't three water HMs in this game - I don't like having HM slaves, but my red Gyrados has managed to turn into one!

Got my eighth gym badge last night - nearly time for Kanto! :) I wish there weren't three water HMs in this game - I don't like having HM slaves, but my red Gyrados has managed to turn into one!

I'd say the amount of HMs is my main problem with the game. I wouldn't mind if they just blocked off unreacheable areas with boulders that only clear when you get far enough etc.

Or at least give you an option to have the HMs not take up a move slot, and just be used as an HM. Or better yet, once you have that HM, all your able pokemon can use it as an HM move only.

I think that if, in addition to the four normal move slots, each Pokémon had an additional HM slot, that might work. So even if you had a team of six, you could still have all eight HMs - six in the extra slots, and just two taking up space in the normal move slots. Though that still wouldn't do much to solve my current problem of Gyrados being the only one of my current team being able to learn the three water HMs..

Just caught Ho-oh this evening, in the nick of time - if the ball I used to catch it hadn't worked, he would have KO'd the final Pokémon on my team!

I havent I orderd it with Express Shipping allredy when I pre-orderd it.

You probably chose the slowest delivery option and paid more for it.

They can't legally break release dates, so would probably despatch next working day orders on Thursday and the 1st and 2nd class orders on Wednesday. That's how they did it when I worked at Gameplay. It will be interesting to know when yours will be despatched.

1st class is always 1 day unless you live in Scotland or somewhere else far away from the warehouse and there's no need to sign for it.

1st class is always 1 day unless you live in Scotland or somewhere else far away from the warehouse and there's no need to sign for it.

I wouldn't say that was true at all. 1st class can reasonably be anything upto a week (and I don't know if 1st class is the same as 1st class recorded, but 1st class recorded is anything upto 28 days)

You probably chose the slowest delivery option and paid more for it.

They can't legally break release dates, so would probably despatch next working day orders on Thursday and the 1st and 2nd class orders on Wednesday. That's how they did it when I worked at Gameplay. It will be interesting to know when yours will be despatched.

it might shipped on Tuesday and I get it Wednesday and when I orderd Platinum from game I got it late so I will get it eley.

I too hated that there were 3 pointless water HM's. Sad that it was the only glaring thing to redo in this remake but they left it in. *rolls eyes*

I wouldn't say that was true at all. 1st class can reasonably be anything upto a week (and I don't know if 1st class is the same as 1st class recorded, but 1st class recorded is anything upto 28 days)

If 1st class takes longer than 5 working days, you can make a claim with the Royal Mail as its then considered lost in the post. 1st class recorded is the same as 1st class, but signed for.

When you put something in the post, it will go to a sorting office and then they will send it off to whichever local depot it needs to be sent to in order to be delivered to your door. It goes to the sorting office on the day it's despatched and then it's probably sent to the local depot over night I'd imagine.