N-Europe

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Blue_Ninja0

For those of you wondering about the Pokéwalker peripheral, I've updated my page to be more in-depth

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pokewalker.shtml

Also, here's a list of all the Pokéwalker areas

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pokewalker-area.shtml

So that's why I never found a Pikachu that knows Surf or Fly, I didn't know there was different groups :weep:.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's out here 2 weeks later so I'm going to wait. Plus I'll get the preorder figures.

Blimey....2weeks :(

Bah...aint that bad, might aswell wait :P

Edited by UziT
silly typo :P

I feel slight twinges of hype towards these remakes now and again, but I'm gonna resist them. I just need to keep reminding myself that I played Gold to death back in the day... and Snubbulls are, imo, probably amongst the worst Pokémon ever created. :nono:

Can a mod rename this topic to Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver?

Aye, ok.

I feel slight twinges of hype towards these remakes now and again, but I'm gonna resist them. I just need to keep reminding myself that I played Gold to death back in the day... and Snubbulls are, imo, probably amongst the worst Pokémon ever created. :nono:

Aye, ok.

Get it. You know you want to!

NOE are sending their review copies if this out early - HeartGold arrived in the post today, completely unexpected! Won't be able to play until this evening, though! Now to spend the afternoon deciding on my starter...

NOE are sending their review copies if this out early - HeartGold arrived in the post today, completely unexpected! Won't be able to play until this evening, though! Now to spend the afternoon deciding on my starter...

Don't forget to send over your Pikachu Coloured Pichu from DPt before you get to Ilex so you can get the kickass Pichu :D

nepichu.png

Edited by Serebii

Likewise, final retail product too! The Pokéwalker is much smaller than I imagined, I haven't seen any comparison shots but the images made it seem massive. It's quite sleek, and the size of a pedometer.