NEurope
Chris the great

how can adults think this is acceptable?

ok, as alot of you know, I'm looking for work, and have been sent onto a course by the job center. this course is designed to help people find work, and most of the people on the course are activly participating in the hope to find a job. there are some, however, who are just taking the piss. they shout out, walk out when they feel like it, take phone calls in the middle of classes and disrupt lessons. they then complain that we are ending so late.

this all came to a head today, we were learning frst aid, a skill that is great for your CV and lfe in general. a genuinly lovly old bloke came in to teach it, yet a group of arseholes decide they dont need to listen, they can shout, carry on and act how they please. the main member of the group is a very chavy sort, dropped out of education aged 11-12 has a kid that lives with his its grandmother, and hes been in trouble off the police. hes always being disruptive and people love him for it. i hate the course, its not designed for people like me, its for people like him who havnt got alot of the bassic maths and english skills, yet im working hard and hes pissing around, wheres the point?

Im thankful i wasnt in the group who started last week. the boys stole the CPR dummy, took it into the bathroom and pissed on it. to join this course you need to be 18. is it me, or is this behaviour beyond pathetic? is it actualy funny to them? are they that stupid?

I try not to hate people, by hate i mean i would smile if told they were dead, but honestly, i hate the living fuck out of some of these bastards. they wont take help and wont give any respect to the fact outhers want too. if i could get away with killing them. i would do it.

is this thread worthy? I don't know, all I know is im so sick of these wastes of air that im about ready to shoot myself.

ok, as alot of you know, I'm looking for work, and have been sent onto a course by the job center. this course is designed to help people find work, and most of the people on the course are activly participating in the hope to find a job. there are some, however, who are just taking the piss. they shout out, walk out when they feel like it, take phone calls in the middle of classes and disrupt lessons. they then complain that we are ending so late.

this all came to a head today, we were learning frst aid, a skill that is great for your CV and lfe in general. a genuinly lovly old bloke came in to teach it, yet a group of arseholes decide they dont need to listen, they can shout, carry on and act how they please. the main member of the group is a very chavy sort, dropped out of education aged 11-12 has a kid that lives with his its grandmother, and hes been in trouble off the police. hes always being disruptive and people love him for it. i hate the course, its not designed for people like me, its for people like him who havnt got alot of the bassic maths and english skills, yet im working hard and hes pissing around, wheres the point?

Im thankful i wasnt in the group who started last week. the boys stole the CPR dummy, took it into the bathroom and pissed on it. to join this course you need to be 18. is it me, or is this behaviour beyond pathetic? is it actualy funny to them? are they that stupid?

I try not to hate people, by hate i mean i would smile if told they were dead, but honestly, i hate the living fuck out of some of these bastards. they wont take help and wont give any respect to the fact outhers want too. if i could get away with killing them. i would do it.

is this thread worthy? I don't know, all I know is im so sick of these wastes of air that im about ready to shoot myself.

Wtf! They should have benefits stripped for that kind of behaviour.

Sorry to hear that you have to put up with that.

I try to avoid what my mother PC-ly calls "commoners" as much as possible.

Its not acceptable, and they are only there because they have to be.

They have no respect for you, me, the tutor, or property.

They are the scurge of england, maybe even further afoot.

They shoul have all their benefits removed if they do not put the effort in.

I went on one of those courses too!!

It was a while ago though, most of the guys there were really nice. I admit we had our share of undereducated ned idiots but they wern't as bad as yours seem to be. Everything went well pretty much most of the time.

i hate the course, its not designed for people like me, its for people like him who havnt got alot of the bassic maths and english skills

Is there one for people like you?

Does no one else on the course just tell him to shut the fuck up?

There isnt really a course which is desinged for you, theyre designed for under achievers and lay abouts.

I try to avoid what my mother PC-ly calls "commoners" as much as possible.

This.

Walking home from college, I always see a group of teenagers my age, just standing there waiting for their "friends" to finish college. They're there, smoking, shouting and insulting others as they head home. It's like, what the fuck is the point in your shitty little lives? My sister is one of these "working is shit, so I'll just sponge of fthe government" (Obviously not to be confused with people that genuinly cannot get a job for a number of reasons). The sooner both her and the rest of them fuck off, the better.

I'm bored of them, considering the amount of talking we have to do about them in Sociology.

sadly no, there's no such course for people with a brain.

I dodged this particular system not long ago- pulled the cripple card and got transfered. Hoorah!

This.

Walking home from college, I always see a group of teenagers my age, just standing there waiting for their "friends" to finish college. They're there, smoking, shouting and insulting others as they head home. It's like, what the fuck is the point in your shitty little lives? My sister is one of these "working is shit, so I'll just sponge of fthe government" (Obviously not to be confused with people that genuinly cannot get a job for a number of reasons). The sooner both her and the rest of them fuck off, the better.

I'm bored of them, considering the amount of talking we have to do about them in Sociology.

We had some of those.

They were brainless idiotic morons.

"heyup PAL, are you a boy or a girl"

"Is he ya girlfriend, PAL?"

Cant remember them ever saying anything to me, but they probobly did.

EDIT: I reconized one of them one time, once tried bullying my brother. Soon got that stopped ;)

This.

Absolute scum of the earth.. What is the point of scrounging on the dole? Like really? Yer always broke, and doing shit all with your life.

I think the ones that genuinely can't get a job are the ones like Chris who actually take the courses seriously.

Absolute scum of the earth.. What is the point of scrounging on the dole? Like really? Yer always broke, and doing shit all with your life.

I think the ones that genuinely can't get a job are the ones like Chris who actually take the courses seriously.

Im on the dole at the moment, and it really is because i cant find a job.

I genuinely don't understand the thought process behind this kind of idiots, how can we make them understand without resorting to fear and violence? It must some kind of mental retardation when you can not relate your actions to the emotions of someone else, that's the kind of pattern babies learn to assimilate.

I always wonder if chavs know they're chavs. And what they think about that.

I assume they see it as some kind of badge of respect, they'd prefer to be that than "snobs" or whatever.

[/mahosive generalisations]

I was on one of these courses about 2 years ago, before i got my current job. Boy, did i hate it.

It most certainly wasn't suited for me, i was standing out a mile in the class for a week with all the correct answers and all that. Hey, i even put my feet on the table and openly stated that i wasn't struggling with English, Math or Job hunting skills at all. I was not getting jobs because i wasn't experienced enough for some of the jobs i was going for.

There were even people who were like the ones that Chris the great had in his class, always clowning around and not stopping them at all and disrupting the class. Heck, i got so peed off once that i stormed out along with 2 others because we were there to learn and get advice. And the fact that my train home was in 10 minutes as well.

How can people like this get away with what they were doing, and not get banned and/or benefits stopped. I was only on the course to keep the benefits rolling in, and i hated every moment of both the course and having benefits.

Oh, and i never once saw a Job/Employment adviser when i was on the course.

I could rant and rave all day and night about these courses, but i won't. Chris the great summed it up in his opening post and that was exactly what it was like on the course i was on.

The strange thing is that you'd think that by the time they got to 18 that they'd have grown out of this immature behaviour yet I know from personal experience of people like this that it persists. It baffles the mind really. It happens in all of my Uni lectures and the people attending are supposed to be mature young adults willing to learn, like they guys going to your course Chris. I do agree that I don't think they should get their money from the government if they aren't willing to participate properly or in a civilised manner. If they want to scrounge off of the government they should fuck off, to put it as nicely as possible. If they want to waste their lives, then so be it but they shouldn't be ruining experiences/prospects for others.

And Paj, how snotty is that :heh: 'commoners' lol. Not having a dig as I've said it a few times. Great to use in situations where people who would fall into this category are harassing you. Really riles them up.

I know I'm going to have some of those kids round tonight. Parents have gone away again for weekend. Leaving my brother with "free yard", he's brought one chap round who has brought some b33r. The boy keeps spouting bullshit about how it's only going to be those two [Lies], I have work soon and I know when I get back there'll be about 5-6 with cans everywhere and a few bongs.

im honestly a rathe rimmature guy at times. any word that sounds like a eupomism for an erection and im smirking with the best of em, but throwning your life down the toilet and letting opertunities role past, thats not imature, thats pathetic.

im going to have a word with the woman who runs the course, i do think they do a great job, its a frustrating, difficult and mostly thankless task, it cant be easy, but i just dont see why the people who can act like humans have to sit with a bunch of fuckiong sub chimps.

im honestly a rathe rimmature guy at times. any word that sounds like a eupomism for an erection and im smirking with the best of em, but throwning your life down the toilet and letting opertunities role past, thats not imature, thats pathetic.

im going to have a word with the woman who runs the course, i do think they do a great job, its a frustrating, difficult and mostly thankless task, it cant be easy, but i just dont see why the people who can act like humans have to sit with a bunch of fuckiong sub chimps.

They do, i felt sorry for the course tutors as such having to deal with such immature people at all times. Even when they were ejected, they refused to move and one even threatened to "deck" one of the tutors.

I still don't understand how benefits aren't stopped if someone carries on behaving like this?

Im thankful i wasnt in the group who started last week. the boys stole the CPR dummy, took it into the bathroom and pissed on it.

Please tell me you didn't mouth to mouth that dummy?!

on a more serious note. take their benefits away from them. scum.

There's being childish or lazy, and then there's being stupid. Some might even say idiotic.

They sound like fools, and if they've gone on this course, which really is there for their own benefit and that alone, and they've chosen to do all of that...then they're just idiots. They're wasting their own time, and the time of others who want to learn or help others learn.

And Paj, how snotty is that :heh: 'commoners' lol. Not having a dig as I've said it a few times. Great to use in situations where people who would fall into this category are harassing you. Really riles them up.

Ha, I know. It's a tongue-in-cheek phrase, my mum knows her stuff, she's the Parent Worker for Sctoland with Place2B, counselling parents in some really deprived schools in deprived areas. She knows her stuff, and i suppose laughing at it makes it less grimy and horrid.

I mean, I got in the car in school yards the other and we had to wait 15 minutes while she guided one of her patients through an escape plan from her disgusting wife-beating husband, who threatened to kill both her and her son for no reason. She's seen it all. We use terms like "commoner" (or my fave, "Scuffers" :p) aroundthe house in a jokey way, but know not to in real life.

Ha, I know. It's a tongue-in-cheek phrase, my mum knows her stuff, she's the Parent Worker for Sctoland with Place2B, counselling parents in some really deprived schools in deprived areas. She knows her stuff, and i suppose laughing at it makes it less grimy and horrid.

I mean, I got in the car in school yards the other and we had to wait 15 minutes while she guided one of her patients through an escape plan from her disgusting wife-beating husband, who threatened to kill both her and her son for no reason. She's seen it all. We use terms like "commoner" (or my fave, "Scuffers" :p) aroundthe house in a jokey way, but know not to in real life.

My Mum used the word "commoners" a few times, and we just laughed, as we thought it sounds like a bit of a daft word...sometimes.

She changed it afterwards, and just said that these people had "no class or style." I laughed at that, it's quite true. In simple terms: They suck.

Still being in school, I know tons of people who I'm nearly 100% sure will end up like this in a few years. They just disrupt class and don't do assignments ect. I mean, a joke now and then is alright, but when someone's become a victim to their "jokes" thats when it turns bad. The whole lot of these people should be shipped up to the most northern regions of continents and be told to fend for themselves.