NEurope
MrRon

**OMFG!!**GIGATON!!**

Sweet jesus, your sig is hypnotising.

But yeah, I don't really care tbh.

i'm tempted to agree with Lost Mario. After what Nintendo pulled with AC, WiiFit Plus could very well be the xmas biggie.

The thread should be renamed "Big Nintendo Game Coming! Let's raise our expectations far too high to better bitch the moment it will be revealed it's another Wii-thing game!".

The only other games needing big space are Mario and Zelda and I don't see them coming soon.

It does say a 'key' Nintendo title. Ive heard them describe Mario Party and Pokemon as 'key' before... Who knows though really

Its not Wii Fit Plus. If it was Wii Fit Plus, GameStop would not have been told to reserve shelf space.

Why not? Do you mean instead of reserving shelf space they should reserve the entire store for the casuals? :heh:

No, I've never actually seen a copy of Wii Fit in stores. They sell out so fast, they could just stack them in a pile and they would probably be gone in a few hours.

It's Wii Fit Plus probably. Their two biggest titles that are selling the system are Wii sports and Wii fit. With a new Sports title in summer it makes sense they'd release a new Wii Fit by the end of the year too.

Remember, to them 'key' is just a game that will sell lots. Core gamers would consider a Metroid Prime game a MASSIVE title but i don't think a gamestop CEO would agree.

Hmm, I'm not holding out for anything special. My bet is that it is just Wii Fit Plus.

But, if it is something other than that, and something promising like F Zero or another Mario...which I don't think it will be. Then, cool!

It's Wii Fit Plus probably. Their two biggest titles that are selling the system are Wii sports and Wii fit. With a new Sports title in summer it makes sense they'd release a new Wii Fit by the end of the year too.

Remember, to them 'key' is just a game that will sell lots. Core gamers would consider a Metroid Prime game a MASSIVE title but i don't think a gamestop CEO would agree.

Yep blatantly gonna be a Wii Fit 2 of sorts...Dare I hazard a guess at another peripheral coming out to help benefit it...

Isn't this just taking a wild guess? I would bet that yes, Nintendo will have something big in Xmas.

Doesn't Miyamoto hate the Donkey Kong Country series?

We'll get Wii Music 2,3,4,5,6,7,8.. should I go on.. before you get another DKC.

Doesn't Miyamoto hate the Donkey Kong Country series?

We'll get Wii Music 2,3,4,5,6,7,8.. should I go on.. before you get another DKC.

..he does :sad: ..but there must be fans of it amongst Nintendo somewhere :heh: ..we can only hope they deliver it some day :smile: Miyamoto made them put tucking with the Z-Button in 1080 Snowboarding (at least.. I read it was him..) so he does contribute good things from time to time :heh:

I would happily take a DS DKC4 using the same graphics as the SNES games :yay: ..or Wii Ware : peace:

Edited by nekunando

Why is everyone saying Wii Fit Plus, I don't think it they can do much to improve the old Wii Fit board. Or is it being used as a metaphore to say the big surprise is going to be some Wii casual "game"?

I still think a Donkey Kong game using an engine similar to God of War would be great.

No need for collecting hundreds of items. Beat up enemies with combos, solve a few puzzles and beat the boss at the end of each level.

And leave all his family at home.

I don't think it they can do much to improve the old Wii Fit board.

A minor inconvenience to Nintendo.

Edited by david.dakota