N-Europe

Which Member...?

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay, the answer to the second question...

Ittttttt's Nami!

and as for the first 'old-skool' question, I was thinking Jim-bob for some reason? it must be because I believe he had a Jim Carrey avatar at one point, anyway, worth a guess I figured. :p

First guess is correct :P second one is... half right :P it's Bob! his face is jim carrey, tbfh.

Awesome. :smile:

If anyone gets the old skool one.. then they get bosom buddy pointz!

Does this mean I get half a point then or maybe 1 point instead of lots of 'pointz'. :p

Ok, onto the next clue...

This member lieks teh Appletiser.

Correct Coolness! *High-Fives* :)

Too difficult!

Hmm kind of... it's the bottle he uses for his avatar, so it's one you'd either get pretty quickly or not so quick depending on where you were looking, but yeah I wanted to make it a bit of a challenge. :)

Edited by S.C.G
Automerged Doublepost

OMG its Appletiser. Wow. I guess I've never looked directly at it, and always assumed it was bear.

Beer.

To be fair, I didn't even know it was Appletiser fo' sho' until I google image searched it, but then I saw that it was and I was like hmm ok, thats definitely gonna be my clue. : peace:

The_Villan :bowdown:

It's good but it's not right. [/Roy Walker]

I guess the word 'angry' in the clue could be subjective so that's a bit misleading but think of peoples sigs and you'll probably get it easily. :)