N-Europe

Which Member...?

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No...you're all thinking about the question in too wide a sense. About music taste and stuff. The question might be too vague, but I assume if you came accross the evidence (recent, and easy to find if you look hard enough) you'd put to and too together.

No...you're all thinking about the question in too wide a sense. About music taste and stuff. The question might be too vague, but I assume if you came accross the evidence (recent, and easy to find if you look hard enough) you'd put to and too together.

Ten10?

lol, if im right XD.

Is that supposed to be another clue?

No.

Clues are bolded. I just felt like playing with language there.

And it's not Ten10.

I'll just give you a clue; A single post recently (not saying how recently) made will sum it up. The thread is on the main page.

I just checked. I winz, I fink!

One for the oldies; what has no arms, no legs, floats, and looks like Jim Carey?

... And one for the newbies, because that one is ridiculously unfair and nobody will get it;

Who has a smiley balloon in their signature?

... Bit tricky, but solvable to the observant.

(Sorry if I'm rushing ahead Paj -- I've been waiting and watching this game for days hoping to get a chance to quiz the masses, and waiting on people to post their questions is always annoying)

I can't remember her avatar, but is it MBAM!? Her clutch control is magic, y'see... :S

YEP.

I said I loved the title so much, it would feature in/inspire my next song I write.

GO JAYSEVEN!

misty2.bmp

EDIT: Too late. :(