NEurope

Sudoku is alright, but Picross is where it's at. :awesome: Can't wait for 3D Picross to come out here.

So apparently the next batch of DSiWare in Japan is going to be Electroplankton split up in to single sections. *sigh* :zzz:

How long do you think Nintendo is going to keep up this habit of re-releasing bits of old DS games as DSiWare? :indeed:

And still no sign of Flipnote Studio?! :eek:

I'd just love to know why the hell it's taking so ridiculously long for that title to come out. ::shrug:

I'll be honest I'm massively pissed off about this whole thing. I adopted it as an early buyer and theres been fuck all worth getting off DSi ware. Seriously.

The split games thing is RIDICULOUS.

How much are the magic ones? You can buy the whole damn game for 5 GBP.

I cannot believe how there seems to be all these games for sale as little bit...forgive me if I'm wrong but doesn't every other company distribute small parts/snippets of games as demos?!!! Yet Nintendo think they can charge for this shit...but as long as people keep buying them they will keep doing it....It's digusting really and not what I was expecting from the DSiware scene.

Reggie vowed that it is not in Nintendo's interests to release full games on DSiWare... but apparently it's okay to release full games stripped into little bits and charge over the odds for them. I'm also pissed off, as you can tell, though I'm glad that Mighty Flip Champs, Mario vs. Donkey Kong and Flipnote Studio will hopefully be out this summer.

Wooohooo Artstyle Boxlife came to Dsiware today! Looks like the my left over 500 points from the free 1000 will be going on this.

Looks good. I need to buy some points. Hmmm...can't be bothered to go down town today though. Dilema.

Wouldn't it just be better if you could actually buy stuff with real money....

Wouldn't it just be better if you could actually buy stuff with real money....

That would be far too logical. Sony logical.

I hear there is a calculator for download? Woah.

yep and wait for this...you mind will truly be blown a clock :o:o:o

yep and wait for this...you mind will truly be blown a clock :o:o:o

My mind will truly be blown a clock - Sounds like a good advertising slogan as it got me excited ;P

I'm very very dissapointed with the DSi shop! Nothing has hyped me at all...i haven't purchased anything for at least a month....i like the look of these 'little bits of' games but like we all know..there not original.

Japan again seem to be getting some cool stuff announced for it, but we're left out in the cold.

Puzzle League is cracking, though you might want to grab the full DS version rather than this one. It's pretty rare nowadays on account of the fact that nobody bought it, and most shops didn't even seem to stock it, but the price is worth it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Puzzle-League-DS/dp/B000OAOJ12/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1247820447&sr=8-1

£17.99 from Amazon.

Its literally at the top of my DS game need list actually. Might get that when I get paid.

It's fundamentally just the puzzle bits from Henry Hatsworth, so it should be right up your alley. I just dug out the game card and had a crack on it earlier, it's so addictive. :heh:

There is a rumour that we might be getting flipnote studio on 31 July and America getting it 3 August.

Gonintendo post

Awesome! Let's hope that rumor turns out to be right.

Oh god plzplzplzplzplzplzlplzplzplzplzplzplpzplzplzplzlzplzplzpzlplzplzplzpzlpzl/

ZL:P!

Quick question. Is that Mario Vs Donkey Kong game that was shown at E3 available to download yet? I was reading this months ONM and they said it would be probably out this month. I have yet to use the DSi shop so I haven't a clue whats out.