NEurope

Great that we're getting the Dempa demo - I definitely want to get the full game, but it's not the right time at the moment!

Spotted the new ep of Nintendo TV has 2 versions this week

One that is rated 7 and another that is rated 18 :heh:

obvs the 18 rated one can't be watched till after 11pm...that is bloody balls.... you can't even trick it by changing the time on your 3DS I tried it didn't work :heh:

Can't see why they can't handle that in other ways, like tie it into the Parental Controls. Or even if they can't do that I remember on the Nintendo Video app awhile ago there was a vid rated 18 and asked you to input your date of birth before it played. Couldn't that be done on the eShop vids too? .... can't remember what that vid was now though...think it might have been a film trailer?

Spotted the new ep of Nintendo TV has 2 versions this week

One that is rated 7 and another that is rated 18 :heh:

obvs the 18 rated one can't be watched till after 11pm...that is bloody balls.... you can't even trick it by changing the time on your 3DS I tried it didn't work :heh:

Can't see why they can't handle that in other ways, like tie it into the Parental Controls. Or even if they can't do that I remember on the Nintendo Video app awhile ago there was a vid rated 18 and asked you to input your date of birth before it played. Couldn't that be done on the eShop vids too? .... can't remember what that vid was now though...think it might have been a film trailer?

Yeah I am 25 and I can't even watch it

Guild01's Crimson Shroud is coming to the 3DS eShop on the 13th of December for both NA & EU.

I do love this games style.

We might be seeing Fractured Soul next month.

From the official FB page:

"Some good news! Fractured Soul has finally been approved for Nintendo eShop in Europe/Australia/NZ! We don't have a firm release date yet, but probably around mid January."

Excellent week this week as apparently we are also getting Wario Land 3!. So that's Wario, Denpa and Paper Mario this week. :o

Wow, looks like you're right. Great stuff! I really do love it when the eShop gets some top quality titles, and a variety at that. A 3DS Download Software, a VC title and some retail releases.

Excellent week this week as apparently we are also getting Wario Land 3!. So that's Wario, Denpa and Paper Mario this week. :o

Wow! Awesome update! :o

Any word on anything new for Wii U? (Where are you getting the info from BTW? I can't find this week's lineup anywhere... :confused:)

Heads up. The 3DS eShop has a "Video Game Hero Sale" going on at the moment. There are only two games in that section at the moment.

• Donkey Kong (GB) 25% off- £2.69
  • Donkey Kong Jr. (NES) 30% off- £3.19

The sale will end next Thursday (13/12/12)

Great price for Donkey Kong, one of the best VC games I've ever played.

New sale. Nice. Already got both though, one was free. :)

Downloaded Wario Land 3.

January 10th is the date. (Fractured Soul)

“It's coming out on January 10. We don't know the price yet - it's still in discussion with Nintendo Europe. And of course, the free demo is releasing tomorrow (Dec 6) in the USA - the first world of the game playable for free."
Edited by -Dem0-

So Nintendo published a list of upcoming games for 3DS... And there are a few surprises there :)

gLBKE.png

u23do.png

Natsumi publishing something by themselves in Europe is also very unexpected and most welcome :)

And surprise surprise! Cave Story has disappeared from the list yet again, with Nightsky delayed till Q1 2013 (The second delay in a line of many ones still to come I'm sure...)

Edited by Dcubed

Legend of the River King?! Don't think I've heard of that game before. Still its very nice to see GBC titles arriving, we need more!

Denpa Men, Crimson Shroud, Hydroventure, escapeVektor and Nano assault all in the same month? Good stuff indeed.

Legend of the River King?! Don't think I've heard of that game before. Still its very nice to see GBC titles arriving, we need more!

Denpa Men, Crimson Shroud, Hydroventure, escapeVektor and Nano assault all in the same month? Good stuff indeed.

Indeed. Goes a long way towards making up for the 3DS' shitastic Xmas lineup at retail for me :)

That being said, I'll probably be getting most of those in January (still haven't gotten Denpa Men or Aeroporter either). Gonna need to space out these eShop releases over the next few months, because there's sweet fuck all coming out for the 3DS until March otherwise!

Think I have to buy Dr Kawashimas Diabolisches Gehirnjogging: Können Sie konzentriert bleiben? just for the title alone.

You haven't? : o It's a fishing "RPG" by the Harvest Moon developer Natsume. IGN give it 8/10 when released in 1999.

Bit of new info about the eShop release process. You know how the Wii U brought in a new set of relaxed rules that allow developers/publishers to set whatever price, release date they want and how they can set their own sales as they wish? And also allowing them to release patches as and when they want with almost no interference, save for the lotcheck process? The one that basically makes the eShop the console equivalent of Steam? (As well as a supposed 85/15 revenue split in favour of the developer/publisher)

Well it seems that they've started applying these rules to the EU 3DS eShop too, according to the creator of Gunman Clive! (Who's game is coming out on December 20th)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=45201094&postcount=453

Supposedly this new policy hasn't yet been reflected in the US store, but it's still great news! Means more sales, more reliable release schedules and hopefully more support for the 3DS eShop (the new system is working wonders for the Wii U, so here's hoping that it's also reflected on the 3DS! :) )

Edited by Dcubed

That wins post of the day IMO. Great bit of news! And yeah, hopefully this will be implemented across the board. Exciting times :)

How's Harvest Moon GBC? I've played most of the Harvest Moon games from SNES to Wii and my favourites are the SNES and GBA ones.

This weeks downloadbles:

No mention of Wii/Wii U offerings.

What happened to that Rayman Legends demo?