Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it's just me, but I was playing the PS3 version of MW2 at my friends' house, and I found it plays a lot better than the 360 version. The PS3 version looks a lot nicer too. Anyone else agree? Though like I said, it's probably just me... :heh:

ya i've played both versions, they both pretty much look the same to me, but i found online the 360 searched through potential matches quicker

I don't know if it's just me, but I was playing the PS3 version of MW2 at my friends' house, and I found it plays a lot better than the 360 version. The PS3 version looks a lot nicer too. Anyone else agree? Though like I said, it's probably just me... :heh:

Actually it's the other way round, the 360 version looks and performs quit a bit better.

Different TV's probably has something to do with it, I've played both on the same TV, and I really can't tell them apart.

Digital Foundy did a tech comparison, and the 360 version did have a more stable famerate, with the PS3 having slightly better texture detail iirc. But they did say parity between the two systems is very close.

Still loving this game....obviously I'm talking about the online mode.....actually I had alot of fun with the spec ops mode over the weekend with my mate.....it was the snowy level one where you have to snipe your way through the village. Too sick!

Wait...the 360 is quicker? But it takes ages most of the time.

well when its going though potential matches it goes right from 0 - 100% on my ps3 it goes up in chunks of 4% up to 16% of the matches usually never 100%, maybe its my connection, but i've seen the same thing happen on 2 different x-boxes. on average it only tries to join 5 potential matches, dunno if its just my connection or a general server thing

It's actually alarmingly effective. I went 19-12 last night using it and shot maybe 2 people. Good times.

I love the weapon and class customisation, freshens the game up when your feeling a bit bored of the weapon class your using. All in all, it fun fun fun fun fun fun.

well when its going though potential matches it goes right from 0 - 100% on my ps3 it goes up in chunks of 4% up to 16% of the matches usually never 100%, maybe its my connection, but i've seen the same thing happen on 2 different x-boxes. on average it only tries to join 5 potential matches, dunno if its just my connection or a general server thing

should be noted that the 360 version is many times more popular than the ps3. It could simply be weight of numbers pushing up the speed.

725404532_HhdVE-L.jpg